FOH'ers Daily Smoke

A day filled with bliss... (and good company - double bliss) First two glasses from a bottle 'as they are', last glass from a bottle paired with a cigar. Worked out very well indeed!

1058dcf7.jpg

Trimbach Clos Ste. Hune 1981 - Qd'O Corona 2007

d639880f.jpg

Le Montrachet 1996 J. Drouhin - LGC Md'Or#3 2002

bda6fe76.jpg

Chat. Gruaud Larose 1982 - Hoyo des Dieux 2003

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

A RASCC and some Lark single malt (Tasmania) as the leg of lamb for lunch rotisseried happily. It's Father's day here so a perfect time to get into the malt even if it is before lunch.

Smoke was sweet, creamy and rich, well matched to the Lark which added spiced fruit to refresh the palate. Cheers!

Happy Fathers day

post-4065-0-81156900-1346583517.jpg

A day filled with bliss... (and good company - double bliss) First two glasses from a bottle 'as they are', last glass from a bottle paired with a cigar. Worked out very well indeed!

1058dcf7.jpg

Trimbach Clos Ste. Hune 1981 - Qd'O Corona 2007

d639880f.jpg

Le Montrachet 1996 J. Drouhin - LGC Md'Or#3 2002

bda6fe76.jpg

Chat. Gruaud Larose 1982 - Hoyo des Dieux 2003

what a cracking line up...how was the Clos St Hune?

Yesterday- '11 QDO Corona, then a '12 Upmann Half Corona, and then 2 PL Panetelas with family and friends on the deck. Enjoying the fruits of our labor. Then an '11 RA Extra to close out the night. Great day of food, company, cigars, and amazing weather...Labor Day I work- go figure :)

Enjoyed last week on holidays and now the end of the long weekend is coming. Need to smoke something big.

post-9798-13467013627333.jpg

Unlike the first Lusi from this box that was plugged, this on is drawing perfect.

Celebrated a birthday on the weekend. Treated myself to a Siglo VI - my first. Black coffee with power hits of clove on the finish. Reminds me of when I stud the Christmas ham with clove and can"t keep from taking a bite out of the potent little things. A beautiful cigar.