FOH'ers Daily Smoke

MGE LE 2010. Frankly, I don't get what the fuss is about. These are mediocre cigars in the donkey cock format with way too much generic LE chocolate/cocoa flavors and not enough Monte creaminess. Great construction and lots of smoke, though. I think I'm going to ditch my last box. The Sublimes LE 2008 was 10x better IMO.

post-7384-13471424919965.jpg

I'm so glad I never bought any of these after my determination awhile back that I dislike ELs. Seems a few are starting to share the same sentiment.

Especial 2 is the way to go in the monte lineup.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Not had a cazadores before. Do you still get the RyJ black cherry etc? Thanks G

Hi!

Not so much stone fruit, no. It's straight in-your-face no nonsense tobacco. Not exactly subtle or varied, but sometimes I am just in the mood for something like that, especially when it is not the first cigar of the day and my palate is a bit too fried for nuances :)

Closing out the night with a Upmann Half Corona BD Sep 11. Holy ammonia, batman! They entered a major sick phase. Cat piss city ;) Impossible to retrohale since it burns too much in your nose. Better let them rest for a while now. This is as bad as the very first one of these I had when they were super-fresh. Can't finish it :(

post-7384-13472598620025.jpg

Closing out the night with a Upmann Half Corona BD Sep 11. Holy ammonia, batman! They entered a major sick phase. Cat piss city ;) Impossible to retrohale since it burns too much in your nose. Better let them rest for a while now. This is as bad as the very first one of these I had when they were super-fresh. Can't finish it :(

post-7384-13472598620025.jpg

Same with my box - SUB SEP 11.

Smoking through a box of H.Upm 1/2 Coronas from SUB OCT 11 and they are very fine.

I have both exact codes - will try one from the Oct. box shortly just to see if the one month makes a difference.

Juan Lopez #2, a delightful little smoke from 08. Quite surprised how the JL marca flies under the radar so well. Hopefully these aren't put on a discontinuation list anytime soon.

Been toiling over steel pot and open fire better part of the afternoon now about ready to sit down for traditional Goulash soup with friends and family in Gunzburg, Germany. Absolutely Priceless!

2009 GER RE Boli 109's will be lit afterwards so stay tuned!