FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Something extra special: Hamlet custom Robusto extra with almost exactly one year of age since being rolled. Just absolutely outstanding!!! I wish he rolled Lanceros ;)

post-7384-13469067280464.jpg

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Today I had the pleasure of smoking a Punch Platino RE India, with my wonderful Toronto FOH herf buddies at the Mambo Lounge. Anyone who took it for a spin agreed it was super special.

Plantino.jpg

Yum Yum... creamy, tasty, smooth, delish, coffee, coco, absolutely no bitterness, beginning to end. If you have the opportunity, GO.

Go girl go! Nice to see these are actually being smoked!

Beautiful sunny day - took my wife's new car up the Mosel river valley to Luxemburg ( waste of time except for cheap petrol ) and back through the Mosel valley again, where we stopped at Richtershof Hotel for Riesling and a H.Upmann 1/2 Corona.

www.weinromantikhotel.de

post-4742-0-79359300-1346956275.jpg

post-4742-0-21225100-1346956279.jpg

You look like a secret agent Nino... or the REAL guy that should say, "Stay thirsty my friends".

L

You look like a secret agent Nino... or the REAL guy that should say, "Stay thirsty my friends".

L

Neither agent nor secret, Lisa, just a happy guy under the sun - and my friends will never stay thirsty ...

B)

LGC Tainos LRE DIC 09. Great stick, but my least favorite LGC nevertheless. 10x better than the RyJ Hermoso #2 from this afternoon. The pic is a joke related to another forum that I am on so ignore the bills :P Paired with Balvenie 17Y Peated Cask - Yum!

post-7384-0-58629000-1346998335.jpg

Starting the weekend with a wonderful Quay d'Orsay panatela. This one is from -07 and has spent a few years in my humidor. Great smoke. Paired with an ESB and a splash of Zacapa. This is good.

Haven't posted here in ages, but must give a shout out to that great vintage 1999. Yesterday's Partagas 898 & today's LGC MedO#1 were both gems, with perfect draw, construction & sweet tobacco flavor. Been enjoying both these boxes for a couple years. Great smokes. Just goes to show there are some good boxes even in bad years.

Friday dinner al fresco at our Italian place - started with an 80's JL, nicely box pressed, excellent & peppery, and finished with a CR Salomones, quite perfumed, developed an "additional" smoke tunnel ..

post-4742-0-27059500-1347052159.jpg

post-4742-0-39258400-1347052166.jpg

post-4742-0-07038600-1347052174.jpg

post-4742-0-93190100-1347052181.jpg

No time for lunch smoke so now fired up a Upmann Connosoir #1 from 2003. PSP-like dark and oily wrapper. Draw a bit on the tight side but very tasty nonetheless :2thumbs: Upmanns really age well!

post-7384-13470606298968.jpg

'11 PLP on the way to the course

'07 Monarch at the turn- delicious

'11 PLP walking the dogs

'01 HDM Du Maire- elegant and satisfying. Beautiful, really.

Gotta love vacation days starting with a 9:30 tee time.

Hello Fellow FOHers',

This is my first post in this thread! :spotlight:

Yesterday evening on a lovely early autumn walk I had a simply wonderful JLPC. It was spicey, toasty and delightful. It came from a 'make your own sampler' the Prez was running a number of weeks ago.

This morning walking our new Vizsla puppy, I enjoyed a QdO corona, also from the same sampler. It was also very nice with sweet toasted tobacco flavors!

Thank you,

Curtiss