• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Stunning RA Superiores LCDH. Easily my 'Smoke of the Year' 2010-2011.

I may have to review one of these babies :)

post-2201-1346193752363.jpg

I agree stunning..managed to snare two box's of these.One in Hong Kong, one here in Aus. Very hard to get hold of. Smoked 9 from 20 and all have been just terrific.

Trini Reyes. Woefully underfilled with a draw like a windtunnel :( My first one ever of these with construction issues. 2010 BD. Still relatively tasty but have to take tiny sips only. Better than plugged, I guess.

post-7384-13462890018884.jpg

Enjoyed an Edmundo Dantes Conde 54. This is the first Mexican regional edition I've had and it was brilliant. One of the best cigars I've had. The wrapper was silky smooth and spongy to the touch. The smoke volume incredible as was the draw and burn. There was an underlying sweetness throughout the smoke. I picked up a sweet vanilla/almond extract flavor with cashew and chocolate. There was also some hay and cedar sprinkled throughout. Brilliant cigar and will let my other singles rest for some time. Although these are great out of the gates. not cheap, but worth every penny.

Bolivar Corona Junior, JUL 2011. Really nice flavours, great way to end my lunch break. I may have smoked it a little too fast though because it knocked me on my butt. Out of all the sticks in this size format (Petit Corona) I have smoked these ones seems to pack the biggest punch as far as raw power goes. I think the partagas shorts have more flavour and tend to be my 'goto' stick of this size but these are easily my second favourite.