FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Fuente sun grown something, robusto. One from the big baggie of domestics sitting in the bookcase... probably about 5 years old. The dominating wrapper kind of reminded me of the few ELs I've smoked. Decent cigar, but still doesn't match up to any petit corona with the same age. The last domestic I smoked was an Opus X, short torp with a ribbon. It just about killed my palate with pepper and the Dominican metallic taste. This one was pepper all the way through, but not as rough as the Opus.

• Replies 88.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Por Larranaga Legendarios. Haven't heard much about these, but they are pretty damn good.

Haven't heard much either - probably because they didn't come out long ago. Does it have the PL profile?

Friday:

Aged BCE (2001). Packed with flavour, these are great with age. I followed it up with a Cohiba Maduro Magicos. The first quarter of the 1st third was trademark Cohiba Maduro goodness. After just completing the first third it was like smoking a newspaper. I had to pitch it. No life in the cigar at all. Finished off with a VR Unicos to set things right. :)

Sunday:

A Montercristo Espy No 1. I had my brother over. He wanted something mild so I handing him a Monte Open Regatta. The Espy No 1 was a subtle chocolate, coffee and leather extravaganza. Just a solid cigar to pass the time with.

VR Unicos. Don't know the box code or even where I got it from for that matter but what a great cigar it was. Tons of coffee flavors & loaded with sweetness.

Haven't heard much either - probably because they didn't come out long ago. Does it have the PL profile?

I've smoked about 75 PC's and zero other standard production PL's. I have smoked several Encantos,a half dozen Belicosos Extra, a few Robustos de Larranaga, but I would compare it to the a encantos, but with flavors magnified by 10! It's smooth. No complexity at all. Straight forward from the first puff. Right off the bat...sweet honey, peanut butter all through the first half. Then came some nice cedar..the last 1/4 was earthy. So for a fairly new cigar I thought it was great. I enjoyed the heck out of it. Made me want more. :thumbsup:

I've smoked about 75 PC's and zero other standard production PL's. I have smoked several Encantos,a half dozen Belicosos Extra, a few Robustos de Larranaga, but I would compare it to the a encantos, but with flavors magnified by 10! It's smooth. No complexity at all. Straight forward from the first puff. Right off the bat...sweet honey, peanut butter all through the first half. Then came some nice cedar..the last 1/4 was earthy. So for a fairly new cigar I thought it was great. I enjoyed the heck out of it. Made me want more. :thumbsup:

Sounds good - looks like I need to get my grubby hands on some ;)

Partagas Shorts this afternoon. Not sure about box code since it was a single gift from a vendor, recent production for sure. Very enjoyable rich old Partagas flavour. I'll definitely be waiting for a HQ or PSP (who knows) 50 cab!

Had it with a Spitfire Ale... Not my cup of tea. Too much caramel and lack of character. I'd have a Boddington's or even Newcastle over this anytime of the day if I want a British Ale that's easy to find...

Treated myself to an aged stick tonight. An ERDM Tainos from 2000.

Just exquisite. Cream, pecan.leather and tangy tobacco throughout. Very smooth cigar. I only have a handful left. Going to keep my paws off them for a year or two. Lots of other sticks I can choose from in the meantime.