• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, Jbhunter223 said:

How are these compared to the Mille Fleurs? If you’ve had all three. 

I've never had a Parti Mille Fleurs.  I *think* they are a lighter blend than the PCE - don't quote me on that.

Maybe @Rupe can tell us!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liquid360 said:

No matter how hard you try, they’ll never love you back. emoji17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Story of my life, wife and RASS :(

57 minutes ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Because I enjoy this so much I am trying my hand at rolling my own. So far it's been educational, fun and tasty. I have a little perfecto mold I'm using. 365334d5950a478dbc2dc59dc54eeb62.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

d2fc3f3d25ddcbccebe468e03b44b13c.jpg

Two things, one: grats on the pixel 3 xl. I love mine, best photos ever for my kids and cigars. 2: I admire someone hand rolling, I don't have access to trade chat yet, but when I do..... Maybe we could :)

Two things, one: grats on the pixel 3 xl. I love mine, best photos ever for my kids and cigars. 2: I admire someone hand rolling, I don't have access to trade chat yet, but when I do..... Maybe we could
Pixel 3 xl all the way. I have an iPhone for work still but will never again have an iPhone of my own. Rolling is fun and frustrating. Hit me up when youre able :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, akpreacher said:

“And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee”
a2661e01a6c8602e5b3438887e97892c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen, brother!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aphexafx said:

I've never had a Parti Mille Fleurs.  I *think* they are a lighter blend than the PCE - don't quote me on that.

Maybe @Rupe can tell us!

I find the MF to have a floral component to it, but I've had some that were like a D4 but better than some mediocre D4, with some similar spices like the D4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How did you smoke the brisket.  I have Been into kosmo q lately

I have a cheap little smoker from Wal-Mart that cost about 40 bucks. I use the minion method with the Kingsford and chunks of oak and pecan. I circle the base around the legs with some landscaping bricks to help control the air and can hold it pretty steady around 250°-260° for as long as I need. The brisket was just shy of 10# and I pulled it at about 8 hours or so and wrapped it, let it rest and stuck it in the cooler. The rub I use is my own recipe.

The only downside is the size. I can only fit one piece of meat on it. I’ve looked at more expensive setups but between this and my Weber kettle I just can’t complain about the Q I can make on them. Besides, what I save by not spending money on a “super fancy” smoker leaves me more money for cigars and meat.
b426f2ee9d0397021599300fdf64290b.jpg

22 hours ago, aphexafx said:

Maybe @Rupe can tell us!

I've actually never had a Super Partagas or PCE (only the Mille Fluers and the shorts) so unfortunately I won't be of much help.

Sorry ☹️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rupe said:

I've actually never had a Super Partagas or PCE (only the Mille Fluers and the shorts) so unfortunately I won't be of much help.

Sorry ☹️

Those are the only two I’ve had as well.  

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 9:53 PM, mrmessy said:

I would stick with the connie a. I just never get the pancakes and molasses flavors myself. The connie a fits my palate better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ditto

I love the La Fuerza but it does not compare to a Connie A.