• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Connie A to finish off the day. Down to my last one, trying to decide between another box of these or to try the La Fuerza. Any thoughts on the Fuerza?cce3bbcb528a2dc15d47d2cfed725114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would stick with the connie a. I just never get the pancakes and molasses flavors myself. The connie a fits my palate better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Funny I actually wanted to try one, they seemed like a good price. Have you ever had one? I wasn't too fond of it. Wondering if I should give it a second go.

I prefer the RASS and the Superiores. I like minutos but just don’t smoke or buy them that often. If you like that size cigar the Partagas Shorts are quite good.

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

627506489_2019-02-2120_08_39.jpg.a64f17fbb0290c895c82da74e3d99367.jpg

San Cristóbal de la Habana El Príncipe TOS May 2016

This was a nice way to spend a week night, with an old favourite of mine. Big on molasses and cocoa and lighter on coffee and spice, this was a little sweeter than normal but most satisfactory nonetheless!

I had a TOS box of El Principe too, so good.  I understand it's one of your favorites. Has become one of mine as well. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, aphexafx said:

Seriously good boxes of Supers and PCEs around right now, from 16/17, and hopefully 18.  Good time to stock up.  ?

ARHS37g.jpg

Hmmm never seen PC's they show regular production, but I've not seen any. Might need to search a little harder. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aphexafx said:

Seriously good boxes of Supers and PCEs around right now, from 16/17, and hopefully 18.  Good time to stock up.  ?

ARHS37g.jpg

Nice! Looks like you're set for a while.  Good to know, I'm definitely getting some more and also PCEs, which I have yet to try.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aphexafx said:

ARHS37g.jpg

How are these compared to the Mille Fleurs? If you’ve had all three. 

• Like 1