• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Been too long since I had one of these. 
15440355198664884144904800735238.thumb.jpg.730976d960d266b3a4ad13e18a44bc1e.jpg
A unicorn for sure. I hear great things about those. I have a single of the smaller one, don Jose? Probably won't smoke it anytime soon though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prodigy said:

A unicorn for sure. I hear great things about those. I have a single of the smaller one, don Jose? Probably won't smoke it anytime soon though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This one was one of the best smoke I've had in a while. The don jose is really good too.

8 minutes ago, JohnS said:

1162770834_2018-11-2519_11_29.thumb.jpg.5083a2a407db5c2c4acb7e2f64ad2b83.jpg

Rafael González Perlas AUM Abr 2015 (Thanks @Cuzz!)

My brother-in-law, Cuzz gifted me this and this cigar continues the great run of Rafael Gonzalez cigars I've enjoyed in 2018. This had a beautiful concoction of cocoa, hazelnut, honey, floral elements and a baking spice which dominated throughout the 40 minutes I smoked this. This was great, and I'm glad I encouraged my brother-in-law to purchase this box, which he did upon my recommendation. He's been well-satisfied with his acquisition ever since!

Are you the resident FoH RG whore? Lol well hey, I'm right there with you. I've been smoking and buying boxes of these like my favorite candy....if I ate candy. Along with the petit corona. Their Panatelas Extras are great too...but different.

• Like 1