• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Have the same box, but haven’t tried one. How are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good so far...great construction, flavors and just a lil young towards the last third.. You should try one..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have the same box code, got it at the Rainbow Bridge (?) Duty Free. Only tried a few so far but from memory the burn has been excellent and the flavors balanced, complex floral/light vanilla notes w/ some milk chocolate as it transitions...every time I smoke one (or see it posted) I regret not getting the last box 

7 hours ago, LLC said:

LAR SEP 12 VR RE Canada XV Aniversario.
Figured it was appropriate while watching Canada vs. Mexico in the Little League World Series Tournament. So far a great game and cigar. These little guys can play emoji461.png

85fdbd15f43af599c432b5c3ee5c3f8c.jpg

03b1574c67dbc6f118c8215ebbb931ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jerrybrowne said:

7032a1c92275b354770b89b5f4cd0486.jpg

Another gift from a great friend. Fantastic cigar!

Noticed many differences to the standard DC? also was this from a tasting sample?, can't help but notice that although the cigar looks perfectly nice, the wrapper seems a little rougher than you'd expect for such a release. Whats your thoughts Mate? i'm sure many on FOH would be interested

• Like 1

Noticed many differences to the standard DC? also was this from a tasting sample?, can't help but notice that although the cigar looks perfectly nice, the wrapper seems a little rougher than you'd expect for such a release. Whats your thoughts Mate? i'm sure many on FOH would be interested

More refined than the standard DC. Very smooth and multiple sweet notes including vanilla, brown sugar and stone fruit. Really excellent cigar. Probably the best of this year so far. Not sure about the wrapper. Maybe a photo problem? Seemed pretty good to me.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerrybrowne said:

More refined than the standard DC. Very smooth and multiple sweet notes including vanilla, brown sugar and stone fruit. Really excellent cigar. Probably the best of this year so far. Not sure about the wrapper. Maybe a photo problem? Seemed pretty good to me.....

As ever dude, many thanks for getting back, No the wrapper looked fine, I just though with something like this, they would of been anally retentive about a few visible veins etc.  Interesting flavour pick ups especially the stonefruit.

Thanks again, super jealous