• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 minute ago, Aardwolf said:

Cohiba Siglo III (LAU September 15), and yes that's a tiny fly below the band that landed in my beer right as I took the photo:

0ba094fa574a2b3ea4f414a80635fe2e.jpg

That looks delicious!!!

Cigar doesn't look half bad either...

;)

39 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

First ever Short...

Shoulda bought the recent 50cab offering. 

Of course ida had to keep it in a handmade Lucchese Ostrich roper packed with Boveda, but at least ida had it....  Dated OCT 14, but only been "home"'for a few days.  Nice.  Snappy. Good smoke. 

image.jpeg

I predict you'll pick up a 50 cab before long. Just smoke a few more and guaranteed you'll be hooked like the rest of us!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

I predict you'll pick up a 50 cab before long. Just smoke a few more and guaranteed you'll be hooked like the rest of us!

Then I shan't be able to wear my boots....  

:huh:

It was a rough go.  Way too wet.  Snarling, full of attitude it was. Snug draw, uneven burn.  Bit me back it did.  Seriously, even with the events of the evening (which I shall not mention by name this Nov 8th of 2016) I wasn't even drinking, and I caught a buzz from this lil bastard.  

They're going for a time out.  

• Like 1

Something small on the way to Cub Scouts as per usual and this week it's a Monte 5 as my stock will be replenished this weekend.b58fcf5873878267a227b9bce71ab068.jpg

• Like 3