• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, Danimalia said:

Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 2. Wow. I'm still in the first 3rd, but this is a beautiful cigar. Everything I want in a robusto. Generous draw, cool smoke, flavor bomb.

jl2.jpg

Have two boxes on hand.  Still haven't reached for one yet....  Maybe I should?  Any age on this example Danimalia?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Have two boxes on hand.  Still haven't reached for one yet....  Maybe I should?  Any age on this example Danimalia?

Wish I knew. I bought it as a single, so I suspect it's not real old. I really, really liked it. Medium-Full to me, with a good amount of background pepper to go along with some sweet cream, roasted peanut, and a hint of citrus. Also had a pretty flawless burn for a cigar that I just got in the mail 2 days ago.

HUP ConA tonight. 

Not a bad smoke. I feel like there are good underlying flavors but they feel a little harsh.   Do you guys know how long these typically need to sit before they're ready to smoke? 

image.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Maduro 1 that unfortunately developed a severe tunnel burn. The Shorts made up for it :)

d02a67ee32c4f8acaf109110bd22d595.jpg
1d52c8023952eacb2f57c3c2d4c7f0cb.jpg

Smoking one right now after a Du Prince which had a too tight draw. I usually don't get that with Du Prince.  Usually they're on!  Shorts to the rescue !!

• Like 2

On 11/13/2016 at 11:38 AM, irratebass said:

What vitola is this, and who sent it to me? It's incredible!

e8b24df527c90391987650af4fe95b54.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Looks like Monte 4....check picture you posted in SVUSA a few months back.....:innocent:....maybe.....could be the one....

1 hour ago, Lotusguy said:

Maduro 1 that unfortunately developed a severe tunnel burn. The Shorts made up for it :)

d02a67ee32c4f8acaf109110bd22d595.jpg
1d52c8023952eacb2f57c3c2d4c7f0cb.jpg

Only ever had one Maduro 1 and I was disappointed. Burn issues and wasn't the greatest in flavor although I am sure it was a young stick.