FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 02/11/2016 at 9:36 PM, Lotusguy said:

Not so sure if it has caught on yet - I seem to be the only one smoking them here so far (some more people in my German forum) ;)

Could be because they don't seem to be available outside of Germany yet. Can't wait to get them at a lower price duty-free sometime.

5th Av. has been responsible for pushing their development. That's probably why... They're testing the market, but shall be availale internationally as well. So it seems their future all depends on the German smokers right now....:P

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Knocked out the yard work this morning. So I get to enjoy a beer I've never had with a smoke I haven't tried before.

ee24fa4e6f6d14e740523a882e94e619.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the pairing?

1st

bbe6c10869727ba3b8a80116f7327c4c.jpg

2nd

2f8e8efbea8224393726b2afb2665a76.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tatuaje Cazadore brown label with Pete Johnson, Janey García and Hurricane José Ortéga at Ambassador Fine Cigars in Scottsdale today.  Paired with the fantastic Whistle Pig Rye  

Two down so far....  Had a black label Caz first. Lovely.  Then brown. Great night. Look forward to this event every year....

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Tatuaje Cazadore brown label with Pete Johnson at Ambassador Fine Cigars in Scottsdale today.

Two down so far....

Lucky bastid

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saxman said:

Really enjoyed this Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Number 1  Corona Gorda 
LUS ABR 10 this morning. My first. Glad I bought this aged box from our host. 6048f0f0148c49779e025c789516b140.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saxman

I can't wait to get my box. It should arrive next Thursday. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sean3 said:

Upmann Noella, from a jar purchased on 24:24.  Damn good smoke, but the rest are going to hibernate for 3-5 years.  For those who haven't tried the small formats out there...what are you waiting for?  Cheers.

DSCN0163.JPG

More and more as I smoke some of them, I think that we have missed out at times

5th Av. has been responsible for pushing their development. That's probably why... They're testing the market, but shall be availale internationally as well. So it seems their future all depends on the German smokers right now....

I'm doing my best, man ;)
  • Like 2

Punch SS no 2 from 2000 - found a few SS singles and trying one of each to see worth to buy all loose stick available at the retailer.. overall good construction was a bit muted that expected..

And then a Party 898. This and Salomones are my favorites for Partagas..

9b181ce75549451606169715c3832658.jpg

4f6187260072fe0aa85b7d1a212dd473.jpg

• Like 2

Damn, this 2011 #2 at this point is the best of the month thus far for me...Well next to the Partagas Grand Reserva a few nights back I enjoyed with the Cubbies winning the whole enchilada!! :D

20161105_121134_resized.jpg

• Like 1