What's up for the weekend? What is on the cigar agenda?

Gonna go to Biggs Mansion (the fancy restaurant in Ferris Bueller) for a cigar or two while the wife does clothing fittings/shopping on Sunday. Not sure what I am gonna bring yet, but maybe a Punch DC or Lusi. 

Tonight maybe a PE or following the trend of everyone having a BPC. 

• Like 2

Anniversary dinner tonight followed by a Cohiba medio siglo. 21 yrs ago was my first intro to Cohiba on my honeymoon, and likely all fakes 😅

• Like 1

Met up with a neighbour/bud last night for a smoke and one beer too much. Hadn’t seen him in a while and was so good having a chat again.

Eventually, planned for some larger format cigars this weekend. But, bugger, for the life of me I cannot find the cab of SLR Churchills I suddenly have such a hankering for! 😅

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

Gonna go to Briggs Mansion (the fancy restaurant in Ferris Bueller) for a cigar or two while the wife does clothing fittings/shopping on Sunday. Not sure what I am gonna bring yet, but maybe a Punch DC or Lusi. 

Tonight maybe a PE or following the trend of everyone having a BPC. 

Maybe you will run into Abe Froman. The sausage king of Chicago

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fly to Raleigh tomorrow 8:00 a.m. Drive to my new neighborhood and determine how far it is from the Apex Cigar lounge. Burn one there, most definitely, being sure to buy one of theirs while smoking one of mine! Check in to my NoTell/Motel, about what's left of my moving budget... Leaving here in 7 hours seems to be priority at this point!

Cheers!!! 😳

• Like 2

Had a monte Edmundo after working out while sitting in the pool. Kids were napping and all I could hear was birds chirping. Most relaxed I’m be been in a while. Going to a winery with the in-laws tomorrow then dinner. Overall great weekend. 

• Like 2

Probably an oldish Siglo II that I ‘rescued’ from non-smoking friends who had bought a five pack ages ago in duty free (and never smoked them). Poor storage so we’ll see if they have come back from being too dry…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBirdman said:

Moving into my Philly apartment and completing my first law school assignments. Will take some time today to enjoy a Siglo III.

Congrats! On your way to being Mr Birdman, attorney at law. Go hard in 1L year. It kinda sucks, but it's worth it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrBirdman said:

Moving into my Philly apartment and completing my first law school assignments. Will take some time today to enjoy a Siglo III.

Congrats. West Philly?  My son lives in Cedar Park. Lots of fun things to do in Philly. 

Keep your nose to the grindstone for your first year of law school. The payoff is worth the effort/misery for the first year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

Congrats! On your way to being Mr Birdman, attorney at law. Go hard in 1L year. It kinda sucks, but it's worth it. 

3 hours ago, Rhinoww said:

Congrats. West Philly?  My son lives in Cedar Park. Lots of fun things to do in Philly. 

Keep your nose to the grindstone for your first year of law school. The payoff is worth the effort/misery for the first year. 

That's the plan - I've dropped most of my other commitments to focus 100% on school. Even planning on leaving my University City apartment to work at my home in the burbs on weekends.

Appreciate the well wishes guys, I feel like a dinosaur when compared to my classmates but plan to show them a thing or two 😉

8 hours ago, MrBirdman said:

Please tell me your name is Harvey, or you are going to change it to Harvey.

2 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Please tell me your name is Harvey, or you are going to change it to Harvey.

I’m afraid my grandfather already took that name, and things are complicated enough in my family as it is!

I’m also totally lost on what the reference is 😂

16 minutes ago, MrBirdman said:

I’m afraid my grandfather already took that name, and things are complicated enough in my family as it is!

I’m also totally lost on what the reference is 😂

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - stream online

• Like 3