Chinese fake Cohiba factory videos

So they are making counterfeit Rolex and other Swiss watches, counterfeit Gibson guitars, counterfeit Hermes and LV handbags and now perfecting counterfeit Cohiba cigars. I'd like to know where and what tobacco is procured for making these! I don't buy Cohiba and never have, but lots of ignorant buyers are gonna get burned royally.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing that. I see those videos doing the rounds on Facebook. Good looking fakes alright.

Spain has updated its seal. It's not blue anymore and there are no holograms on it. It's just a matter if time though until that gets faked too.

I have some of the new seals but can't get pictures at the moment. Just tested Covid positive this morning and isolating in my office for the week.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Thanks for sharing that. I see those videos doing the rounds on Facebook. Good looking fakes alright.

Spain has updated its seal. It's not blue anymore and there are no holograms on it. It's just a matter if time though until that gets faked too.

I have some of the new seals but can't get pictures at the moment. Just tested Covid positive this morning and isolating in my office for the week.

Feel better! Get lots of rest. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, benfica_77 said:

Feel better! Get lots of rest. 

Thanks! Not too bad. A bit tired and aches but ok. My wife very kindly dropped a box up to my office door. These are wide Churchills I bought in Spain last month. No blue seal on this though plenty of those still around. This is on a box of wide Churchills. The silver edge has holographic writing, I can’t quite read what it says.

C12BFC1C-F737-4371-831B-B6FB428E71CA.jpeg.8fe1272b3eed1ed0faf0935723583615.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That earlier statement is a good question: what tobacco's are they using to pass for Cohibas??? :huh:

22 minutes ago, cigcars said:

That earlier statement is a good question: what tobacco's are they using to pass for Cohibas??? :huh:

China grows a hell of a lot of cigar tobacco but also imports large quantities  from the DR. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How do we know this is a chinese fake? seems liek propoganda to me. Is it not called El LEGido? No self respecting chinese factory worker would do that crap a job, or waste tabacalera sticker like that.... i call faaaaaake!

• Haha 1

Well it appears they won't have any real difficulties moving them on. Maybe then they can buy some tables and benches so they don't have to package on the floor.