WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FOH Bonkers Thanksgiving Bonanza Photo Comp!!

• MoeFOH changed the title to FOH Bonkers Thanksgiving Bonanza Photo Comp!!
  • MoeFOH pinned this topic

Amazing lookin' turkey! I had to go for the hapless lions winning their first game today on the FoH pool. Of course, I'm dragging the lower 3rd on it so far... 😔

Cheers!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@KCCubano
Rumor has it this is his last game win or lose. This was supposedly leaked by the organization. They deny it now so he may last a few games more to prove the report wrong. Hard to predict what these ding a lings will do.  Doesn’t matter much for this year. 

14 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Amazing lookin' turkey! I had to go for the hapless lions winning their first game today on the FoH pool. Of course, I'm dragging the lower 3rd on it so far... 😔

Cheers!!!

I’m in the same boat

2 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Cheese tray, Moscow Mule Bar, Table and Tilly, Table setting, Happy Family

Nothing quite like a Tito’s Mule 🔥👍💜

• Thanks 1

On 11/26/2021 at 5:20 AM, inter4alia said:

Beef ribs before going on the smoker. This smoker has been through plenty of battles over the years. She reminds me of my old 1976 Nova. Don't look like much, little beat up and patched together, but she runs like a top! 

Trova for the waiting period 😁

Happy Thanksgiving!

Meat turns out great on my smoker like that or my bigger side burner. Love using it. Wife told me I had to many smokers. Yea right. That’s like having to much $$ or to many cigars! 😉

• Like 1

Wednesday, my drywall foreman asked if he could bring in an extra crew and work on Thanksgiving day. Since they’re behind schedule I was forced to say yes. I put the turkey in the oven and drove down to open the gate, figuring that I could get them going and come home for some food and football. WRONG! I spent half the day answering the same questions they asked me the day before, got home in time to find the turkey virtually dehydrated and the sides not started.

Crabby and angry wife, nothing to put on the table and two of the football games already over. I ended up grabbing a can of Michelob Ultra and sitting in the garage, too tired and frustrated to even burn the HUSW that I had put aside for the occasion. Three more cans of “beer” and off to the couch. Friday and Saturday were just two more work days for me... 😔

p.s. I went 0-3 in the FoH pool.

A464BB19-E5AE-465B-A62C-CB550313A3B3.jpeg

12BF3785-5BDA-4546-A60F-E4377796DD0C.jpeg

27B43FE7-E320-48F9-930A-578247C760B4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! FOH Bonkers Thanksgiving Bonanza Photo Comp!!