Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

32 minutes ago, encephalization said:

Usually don't find anything worthwhile at the CPH airport but these DEs had 18 months and were below what I'd pay for them otherwise. Never seen the warning on the inside of the box (that I can recall at least) and definitely not the new note in there.. No more sealed boxes EU wise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I expect they'll make health warming bands to go on the cigars next....

Or one giant irremovable cigar 'shroud' that makes the cigar into either a limp penis, or a blocked artery... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Found these at the Peace Bridge crossing on Friday; went in to grab a few singles for the long drive :rolleyes: ... Have no idea if it was a rare sighting or not. Anyone score something special at any of these crossings?

20180303_132430.thumb.jpg.8f4738353ef7f828d62dbf08c8431423.jpg
20180303_132516.thumb.jpg.0d04a2e6686d9ad5257898d5f3de379b.jpg
20180303_132538.thumb.jpg.80f5b8b502b8f55935ff6431e0f0e31f.jpg

Saw those same boxes last month crossing the bridge. I was tempted too. Did they let you open the box ? Decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

Saw those same boxes last month crossing the bridge. I was tempted too. Did they let you open the box ? Decent price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they didn't but I decided it was worth the risk. I wouldn't do the same with the PSD4s or BRCs they had though...Makes you appreciate the amazing service provided by the FoH team even more.

16 hours ago, Ouftastic said:

Found these at the Peace Bridge crossing on Friday; went in to grab a few singles for the long drive :rolleyes: ... Have no idea if it was a rare sighting or not. Anyone score something special at any of these crossings?

20180303_132430.jpg

20180303_132516.jpg

20180303_132538.jpg

Damn, nice find. How was the rest of their Cuban inventory?