Your latest CC Purchase?

Does the box have a red or an orange sticker?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Fairly new to the 24 24 Please tell me the meaning , I didn't log that part of info , I have another box coming in which will clear it up but it'll probably be another week to two weeks before it's in

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Fairly new to the 24 24 Please tell me the meaning , I didn't log that part of info , I have another box coming in which will clear it up but it'll probably be another week to two weeks before it's in

Somewhere on your box there should be a sticker.

• Haha 1

Somewhere on your box there should be a sticker.

I didn't make myself clear -

Red sticker means ?

Orange means ?

On 2/21/2018 at 5:42 PM, fitzy said:

Just got these in from our gracious hosts.

Not sure if these are PSP or HQ as it was a mix but either way they look amazing. One of my favorite regular smokes. I don’t think I have ever gotten a box of BPC so dark and oily. 

Sorry for the sideways pics. It seems no matter what orientation the phone is when I take them they always end up sideways. 

8C039659-8159-4724-B13B-0180F55E4EDD.jpeg

DBAE56F5-338E-4E2B-A8D6-92B59125594B.jpeg

Nice looking BPC.  

Regarding sticker color, Rob has explained somwwhere in the waterhole that the sticker color legend described (red=psp, orange =hq blue =clearance, etc.) isn't a hard and fast rule, but i will say for the most part what I've received has followed that patttern. He admits that they're just identifiers for a batch of boxes. Who knows, maybe there's a bunch of blue or black stickered PSP Party 898s out there that went through FOHs hands. 

As to your images, I've found that a simple edit will fix the orientation issue.  Make a small crop or something.  As long as they're oriented correctly on your phone they should upload corrctly after an edit. 

• Like 2

Curious to know how these smoke....heard they are bad right now ......I’ve heard suggestions for 2-3 years age ....I smoked about 2 thirds of a box from April 17.....a few have been really really good but a bunch have been a bit dull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frakenpost. Can’t help you man, still have not touched them.

You’d think so!  But this thing is deceptively (maybe not surprisingly) large. It’s like a black hole that eats cigar boxes. There’s only one way to solve that “problem.” More boxes 

5 hours ago, shaffer22 said:

You’d think so!  But this thing is deceptively (maybe not surprisingly) large. It’s like a black hole that eats cigar boxes. There’s only one way to solve that “problem.” More boxes 

If only Bob offered a "Bag of Holding" upgrade!

• Haha 1