Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Guest RobeAndSlippers

Not a purchase, but a trade: massive custom-rolled torpedoes and gorditos by Reynaldo. The torpedoes are 7" 64 gauge. The gordos are a little more than 64... truly impressive smokes, as well. His torpedoes give BHKs a hard run: wondering if they're laced with medio tiempo or if I'm out of my mind, but they're my new favorite CC.

IMG_7040.JPG

Are you finding them to be full bodied?

7 hours ago, RobeAndSlippers said:

Not a purchase, but a trade: massive custom-rolled torpedoes and gorditos by Reynaldo. The torpedoes are 7" 64 gauge. The gordos are a little more than 64... truly impressive smokes, as well. His torpedoes give BHKs a hard run: wondering if they're laced with medio tiempo or if I'm out of my mind, but they're my new favorite CC.

IMG_7040.JPG

1 hour ago, Akela3rd said:

Our postman is actually skinny and young coincidentally. Lovely bloke, we share a birthday (tomorrow!).

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

Well Happy Birthday @Akela3rd! The bloke that dropped these off... Nothing like your postman. I like the Skinny/Young profile, and cigars are pretty cool too. 

Cheers

• Like 3

Cab of PLPC. thanks to the fine folks on this site for great deal.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Danimalia said:

Ooooh, those look stunning. I have a box coming from last week's 24:24. I can't wait.

These were sold as seconds on that particular 24:24... :looking:

I disagree! :) 

• Like 1

These were sold as seconds on that particular 24:24... :looking:

I disagree!  
Wow you certainly got lucky. My box of seconds is about 10 shades lighter and are on the tight side as far as draw is concerned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 04/10/2017 at 4:46 AM, JohnS said:

I'm grateful to @Duxnutz for making the following hard-to-find cigars available...

GAT Sep 2012 Saint Luis Rey Serie A

59d44b0f1aa01_2017-09-2614_02_56.thumb.jpg.57cf211cb44804673e3501dd43f8b454.jpg

UPE Nov 12 H.Upmann Royal Robusto, PLM May 2011 H.Upmann Connoisseur No.1s and 2012 Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona

59d44b162546c_2017-09-2614_03_08.thumb.jpg.6926c5da52464f690d3526e89f00a5da.jpg

With that variance in wrapper shade it will be interesting to get your thoughts on those connoisseur No.1s after you have have smoked them. Also congratulations on managing to pick up some Serie As, they're currently on my list too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David88 said:

With that variance in wrapper shade it will be interesting to get your thoughts on those connoisseur No.1s after you have have smoked them. Also congratulations on managing to pick up some Serie As, they're currently on my list too!

I had one about a week ago. To me, it was like a larger version of the H.Upmann Half Corona in that it had a similar blend...espresso coffee, shortbread, cedar, spice (or some may say white pepper). I was surprised at its strength for its age, a little over medium. I agree, I'll have to sample the other ones to compare.