Your latest CC Purchase?

6 minutes ago, encephalization said:

MURs from 2013 have a pretty good reputation. My favorite regular production cigar and with 4+ years, they are ready to smoke! Can't wait for them to have had a couple of weeks rest.

Just checked an old post, it was an Oct 13.

I'm saving them for this spring/summer, though. Let me know how they were when you get around to smoke them!

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

3 hours ago, mkz said:

Unfortunately yes.

I think I'll be alright for a few years to come though... :cigar:

4B377BF3-9027-4981-A199-E550AE06959A.thumb.jpeg.32d6f80f900d196f75ac3af5e9e48e97.jpeg

Oh no, I didn’t realize! Time for me to stock up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wertman said:

I take it hUpmann is your favorite?

One of my favourite PC´s. In the company of Punch PC, Punch RS12 and Dip#4.

Oh wait! They are all dead or dying... :angry:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Smoking Ninja said:

Lovely lovely! Aroma is just awesome! MOL JUN 2017. Thank you foh team!!

image.jpg

It is great to see the HU Sir Winston return in numbers!  They have been absent far too long.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RazorbackFan said:

Agreed. I picked up two boxes from another vendor recently. I didn’t know they’d be up on 24:24 just days later. One box came in with dark wrappers with sheen, and the other box has flat light wrappers. 

I haven’t tested any yet and won’t for some time, but several forum members have smoked the light wrappered 2017 stock and said that they’ve got great potential. Puts my mind at ease for that light-wrappered box. At first sight I was disappointed. 

BD0AB126-8B2C-41E6-BE0A-894AFD008053.jpeg

Wow is there ever a difference on color....as others have said though, may not make a big difference. I have some MC#2 that are quite light and they are coming along good.

• Like 3

On 10/28/2017 at 11:48 AM, RazorbackFan said:

Agreed. I picked up two boxes from another vendor recently. I didn’t know they’d be up on 24:24 just days later. One box came in with dark wrappers with sheen, and the other box has flat light wrappers. 

I haven’t tested any yet and won’t for some time, but several forum members have smoked the light wrappered 2017 stock and said that they’ve got great potential. Puts my mind at ease for that light-wrappered box. At first sight I was disappointed. 

BD0AB126-8B2C-41E6-BE0A-894AFD008053.jpeg

You will have to let us know what the taste difference is! I still am newer to CCs and thought Winstons were supposed to have lighter wrapper so I tried to pick some of those. Both boxes look great!

• Like 3