Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

On 10/17/2017 at 4:32 PM, Buck14 said:

SCDLH EL PRINCIPE

Wow is this a nice Minuto! I think I’ve had them for maybe 8 days or so from 24:24.  They might not be around by the time they acclimatize!:lol:

18ACC9A0-3C58-4CCC-9E1C-5EF408D6ED50.jpeg

Did yours taste like pancakes and molasses. I had one for the first time in 10 years or so (I'd only had that one back then), and I'll be damned if it didn't taste just like Prez said.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

Did yours taste like pancakes and molasses. I had one for the first time in 10 years or so (I'd only had that one back then), and I'll be damned if it didn't taste just like Prez said.

I thought it tasted like fresh Movie Theatre Popcorn (with Butter of course).  Very enjoyable!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Danimalia said:

Just smoked one. It was total molasses and pancake. Absolutely fantastic. 

• Like 1

Box of LGC Platinum...Regional release I am guessing. I can't remember. Part of getting old I guess. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

This is an absolute stunner of a box. Been hunting for the right box of El Morro for quite some time..finally found it. AME DIC12. Wonder why these are virtually out of production? I enjoy them and I think Pacos is a great size. Who knows?
c17c5320922f4fe936a85d09eb57459c.jpg

Congratulations! I think they're not around currently simply due to a combination of a lack of exposure and sales. Yes, it's a shame.

• Like 1

This is an absolute stunner of a box. Been hunting for the right box of El Morro for quite some time..finally found it. AME DIC12. Wonder why these are virtually out of production? I enjoy them and I think Pacos is a great size. Who knows?

c17c5320922f4fe936a85d09eb57459c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning box. Smoked first one a month ago from the box pass. Think it was 2011. It was a beauty. The best cigar I have smoked in 2017.

Enjoy those!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shaffer22 said:

Saturday delivery:

JAS11758.JPG

Beauties! I’m waiting for my box from that same episode of the 24’s...always about a week behind you.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:27 PM, shaffer22 said:

RASS cab, UTE MAR 17. Gonna put it away for a while. 

Partagas Milles Fleur, PMU NOV 14. Got this from another site on a deal that was too good to pass up. Was pretty surprised to get ones with age and this wrapper quality. I’m sure these will mostly be enjoyed now. 

4FE00607-4EC7-4FCE-A25F-241029D4EC70.jpeg

F3AF218C-A63D-4BCB-9A5B-5875711D89C4.jpeg

On the partagas are those machine or hand made. One site indicates machine. Not sure it matters if they taste good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bsonwine said:

On the partagas are those machine or hand made. One site indicates machine. Not sure it matters if they taste good. 

They were machine made, but these (and the Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs) have been handmade since circa 2002.

Beauties! I’m waiting for my box from that same episode of the 24’s...always about a week behind you.
You two must be the only ones that got those. I responded within seconds of the 2424 going up, and somehow missed them! Enjoy one for me haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, prodigy said:

You two must be the only ones that got those. I responded within seconds of the 2424 going up, and somehow missed them! Enjoy one for me haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Will do! They sure did go quickly.