Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

I have no idea how I'm going to stop myself from smoking these..... just absolutely beautiful. the robustos are ETP May 17 and the magicos are ETP Mar 17.
20171013_152120.png.e3f99352d1186f0c62d90e27d3f7796f.png

You’ve gotta utilize the locker... You can’t smoke what you can’t touch ;-)
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, JohnS said:

If you ordered your 2017 Xmas Sampler this year, it will look like this...

I still can't believe some of the cigars included in this year's sampler...a big thank you to you, El Pres!

From left to right...Cohiba Lancero, Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro, Cohiba Esplendidos, H.Upmann Sir Winston, Romeo y Julieta Churchill, Fonseca No.1, Cohiba Siglo VI, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.1, Punch Punch 48 LCDH, H.Upmann Petit Corona, Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2 and Montecristo Petit Edmundo.

Oh, and the FriendsofHabanos lighter is so handy too!

Thanks for the post. Feel like an idiot but I forgot what was in it and am obviously not tech-savvy enough to find it. Got a shipping notification, will probably be a couple of weeks before once it hits the states but.. Looking very nice indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RazorbackFan said:

Another box of Sir Winstons landed today.

SEA MAY 2017.

Wrappers are much lighter than the box I received last week. Still not sure how I feel about this. I’m up to speed on the “light vs. dark wrapper” discussions on the forum. Time will tell.

Any forum feedback on light wrappered HUSW experiences is much appreciated.

Glad to have scored them, for sure!

Now we can't feel too sorry for you! I'm interested in the results though.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2017 at 1:15 AM, Leon8716 said:

I’ve never come across a box of these in Ireland, when I joined the forum a couple of months back these have been mentioned many times! Delighted to get my hands on a box!

9a13a251e63b00193d917642794171ae.heic

AH yes, I also tried these due to the rave reviews on this forum, as my only previous experience had been a disaster in terms of construction. They're very nice piramides.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2017 at 9:31 AM, JohnS said:

If you ordered your 2017 Xmas Sampler this year, it will look like this...

I still can't believe some of the cigars included in this year's sampler...a big thank you to you, El Pres!

From left to right...Cohiba Lancero, Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro, Cohiba Esplendidos, H.Upmann Sir Winston, Romeo y Julieta Churchill, Fonseca No.1, Cohiba Siglo VI, Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.1, Punch Punch 48 LCDH, H.Upmann Petit Corona, Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2 and Montecristo Petit Edmundo.

Oh, and the FriendsofHabanos lighter is so handy too!

I wish I didn't see your picture @JohnS !! I am regretting not getting the Chrissy sampler even more now! Ahhh well we live and learn don't we...?

• Sad 1

On 18/10/2017 at 10:32 AM, Buck14 said:

SCDLH EL PRINCIPE

Wow is this a nice Minuto! I think I’ve had them for maybe 8 days or so from 24:24.  They might not be around by the time they acclimatize!:lol:

Yes, this is a popular minuto on our forum due to its consistency. Certainly, it is a favourite of mine! ;)

Guest Nekhyludov

ROL SEP 13 La Flor de Cano Grandioso RE Asia Pacific. They look - and more importantly, smell - amazing. Can't wait to see how they'll smoke after a couple months of acclimation. 

20171017_222817.thumb.jpg.117ca15301cc3cdefcb107b18ebae767.jpg

20171017_222851.thumb.jpg.4f1ca7fc842e96d2061ab8ccaf616706.jpg