Your latest CC Purchase?

No worries Perla...... He just caught me in a bad moment. All is forgotten. Thank you bringing that to my attention, Sir:yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Just a single diplomatic 2 from the lcdh in Tokyo. I was ummming and ahhhing over buying a bushido, but I don't think the bank would be too happy if I liked it and felt like I needed a box! The number 2 will have to do for now. 

IMG_0140.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cmelle said:

My first ever RE box purchase and my first ever PL purchase. They smell sooooooooo good.

2016-10-21 02.43.36.jpg

2016-10-21 02.47.48.jpg

2016-10-21 02.47.11.jpg

2016-10-21 02.46.22.jpg

These cigars are amazing, at their prime, you won't be disappointed. Perfect choice for a regional!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, David88 said:

Just a single diplomatic 2 from the lcdh in Tokyo. I was ummming and ahhhing over buying a bushido, but I don't think the bank would be too happy if I liked it and felt like I needed a box! The number 2 will have to do for now. 

IMG_0140.JPG

How much is the Bushido in Tokyo?  I will be there late November and staying till April next year.  Planning on maybe getting 1 or 2 Bushido while I am there!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smoking Ninja said:

How much is the Bushido in Tokyo?  I will be there late November and staying till April next year.  Planning on maybe getting 1 or 2 Bushido while I am there!!

3 hours ago, finecigar said:

Also will be in Tokyo next year, wondering how much they cost... if even available by then? 

The Bushido were 5000 yen for a single. They had plenty of stock and were advertising a box price (although I'm not sure if they actually had any for sale). They had most other LE and RE releases from the past few years at a similar price too. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Saxman said:

Today postman brought this box of PARTAGAS SERIE D NO.4 PTR NOV15. Love this vitola. 4e27d91c5c36c249707d640e0b686bce.jpg3fb667571625fec4338273b7f1f9db80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saxman

Looking scrumptious...Makes me want to grill up a juicy steak and make ready for desert! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

Latest is the amazing Legendary Split!  Incredibly fun for everyone involved!  :ph34r:

IMG_0064.JPG

Great looking smokes! Is that a Party 898v I see?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ethernut said:

Great looking smokes! Is that a Party 898v I see?

Uh huh and a SCDLH La Fuerza, and a Punch Serie D'Oro 2 LE, and a SLR Corona and a Montecristo 2--all with a bit of age too!!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

Christmas from Australia. A pretty box of Cohiba Esplendidos from the 24/24. MEL FEB 16

I got the AMO June from 24:24.  Those look very nice!