Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Just one, the wife who was so patient as I visited all of the La Casa cigar shops in the area.  :)

20161001_160356_resized.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clutch5150 said:

Just one, the wife who was so patient as I visited all of the La Casa cigar shops in the area.  :)

20161001_160356_resized.jpg

After all , Christmas only comes once a year. 

• Like 3

On 10/10/2016 at 11:34 AM, Bohn007 said:

After all , Christmas only comes once a year. 

Copy that, You gotta get to Cuba! I might add Christmas WOULD be a good time for you to go to get the heck outta the subzero tundra! :lol:

30 minutes ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

MUL NOV14 Mag 50 Ten Counts - from 9/18 24:24

These smell wonderful.  If you don't ever order ten count boxes you are missing out.  Usually excellent examples of the sticks you love.

IMG_1393.jpg

I ordered a sole box, and now I'm wishing i ordered more....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BuzzArd said:

I ordered a sole box, and now I'm wishing i ordered more....

I know, I ordered 2 and wish I ordered five.  The aroma on these boxes is just killer.

Bet these smoke great!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Danimalia said:

My friend the postman just dropped off a tenner of petit edmundos today. Think I got lucky. Already 2 years old and the dark, oily wrappers look great!

20161011_200700.jpg

20161011_200716.jpg

20161011_200755.jpg

Had one the other night.  Liked it.   I don't find the "chocolate bomb" flavor as described by many, but then again I have an ignorant palatte. But I did find I really enjoyed it.   An hour solid to put one down for me. Enjoy!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BuzzArd said:

Had one the other night.  Liked it.   I don't find the "chocolate bomb" flavor as described by many, but then again I have an ignorant palatte. But I did find I really enjoyed it.   An hour solid to put one down for me. Enjoy!

I haven't had one in probably 7 or 8 years, but I don't remember them being chocolate bombs either. For me, the characteristics I most remember were a pronounced twang, and cedar. Never had any with wrappers like this, though, either, and it was a long time ago.

Update: Smoking one now. I can see the chocolate description, but to my tastebuds, it's a flavor I usually describe as sweet cafe au lait. Definitely enjoyed the picked up strength and leather notes on the back half. It's still, to me, a very positive and representative Cuban cigar experience. It's very nice. Maybe my only beef is the shorter than expected smoking time, as I was starting to burn my fingers at around 45 minutes. Oh well, a good reason to try the regular and double versions!

• Like 1