Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

26 minutes ago, Slyclient said:

I'm really pumped about these.1fde7ba589a2666b8a49df4e71dbd149.jpgcfc608a6274d9169703813f24ca91536.jpgbaf8beac2c00480d6aabe5ee3208a4ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I've got a box with the ETU factory code also.  Anyone have an idea of which factory that is.  Mine look and smell amazing, just never seen that code before.

I've got a box with the ETU factory code also.  Anyone have an idea of which factory that is.  Mine look and smell amazing, just never seen that code before.

Same here. I've never seen the code either. Mine look and smell great as well. Have you had one yet. I'll second that. Anyone else seen this code before.

From my Broza@SloppyJ.

Really...REALLY?!?!?

Sooo freaking awesome!

Thank you sir!

SUCH a good dude :)

Now I am REALLY hoping those shelves fit :)
85e76b987301855a851d792c1533ff3a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hurltim said:

From my Broza@SloppyJ.

Really...REALLY?!?!?

Sooo freaking awesome!

Thank you sir!

SUCH a good dude :)

Now I am REALLY hoping those shelves fit :)
85e76b987301855a851d792c1533ff3a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The peeps here are great Hurltim, a kind botl gifted me a couple sticks just so I could try them.  Awesome!

• Like 1

On 05/10/2016 at 10:52 PM, BuzzArd said:

Timbo

I've found editing the image prior to upload prevents the issue you're experiencing.  At a minimum I crop slightly and rotate 360° until back in a normal orientation and then I save.  THEN I upload.  

Haven't had that issue since I started that process.....

edit:.  Lovely cigars by the way.  ?

On 06/10/2016 at 0:59 AM, Bohn007 said:

I learned to do the same. Even a slight edit seems to do the trick

Thanks guys, I've sorted it now so they should look better. I can't wait to get into them soon ?

15 hours ago, Slyclient said:

Same here. I've never seen the code either. Mine look and smell great as well. Have you had one yet. I'll second that. Anyone else seen this code before.

I have not tried them yet. The way they looked and smelled they went straight into the deep sleep cooler.  I won't touch them for several years.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JZBdano said:

I have not tried them yet. The way they looked and smelled they went straight into the deep sleep cooler.  I won't touch them for several years.

I have the same code on a box of siglo 1 from 2016.  

On 10/6/2016 at 2:23 AM, archosaur said:

You're welcome Sean3, no worries.  Nice pick up on the Noellas jar.  I have one too, it's a beautiful piece and will be a nice functional memento...long after the cigars have been smoked.

They have been putting Cuban cigars in jars for a long time apparently.  At the end of the day, they are just another collectible that can really separate you from your money quickly!  The Noellas jar is cheap, some of the other ones out there, not so much...proceed with caution :lol3:

Caution indeed!!!

2 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Just rolled in town from a weeks stay in Havanna. I will post a full report. It was an AMAZING trip! Visited ALL the Habano Cigar Shops, toured everything cigars. Met and talked with Hiroshi Rebaina and his father Carlos in depth on many cigar subjects as well.

Cuba Stash.jpg

I will look forward to hearing more about it. Is the 15 pack of Vigia's the tubos? 

19 hours ago, Saxman said:

Just got a box of Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Number 2 , SLE   DIC   15 from our host, and the look fantastic.

894ee1378fe227e8b0e7d4fc9186413d.jpg

4b28f2a697b8f574ebdbacf1fafd434c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saxman

You are going to love these if they are like the ones I received recently.  Hoyo strong to the core.

• Like 2