Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Well, I'm impressed after only a week.If you have the patience, do it. If they improve after 30 days they'll be very good,instead of just good. I do plan to leave then alone eventually:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Trigga said:

Woah, the stick on the far side of the picture looks like it's being strangled by the ribbon.

SHIFT happens!  Honestly did not notice when I took the shot.

Now I'm going to have to dig the box out tomorrow and move the ribbon.  You're killing me!!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Saxman said:

Well this one is not a purchase but a gift from @piggyfish. See he's been mentoring me on how I can store my cigars and not messed them up. Believe me I've come close.

During this process @piggyfish offered to send me some aged stock so I could experience some aged cigars.

So I now have QdO coronas ’01, a Monte 4 ’07, and a Bolivar PC ’06 to try.

I'm so blown away by the helpfulness of this forum.

I'll report out after I smile then

7dc72e2a02415151fc73d192fd2f3e16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed.

5 hours ago, Saxman said:

Well this one is not a purchase but a gift from @piggyfish. See he's been mentoring me on how I can store my cigars and not messed them up. Believe me I've come close.

During this process @piggyfish offered to send me some aged stock so I could experience some aged cigars.

So I now have QdO coronas ’01, a Monte 4 ’07, and a Bolivar PC ’06 to try.

I'm so blown away by the helpfulness of this forum.

I'll report out after I smile then

7dc72e2a02415151fc73d192fd2f3e16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed.

• Like 1