Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

4 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Which ones did you have? So many cigars posted..... LOL

I meant the 2015 Ramon allones club allones. It's funny I wrote and posted it when it was the last post or I thought it was until I posted it then the computer loaded and a punch of other posts were after. O well my mistake

4 hours ago, HabanaJoe said:

I meant the 2015 Ramon allones club allones. It's funny I wrote and posted it when it was the last post or I thought it was until I posted it then the computer loaded and a punch of other posts were after. O well my mistake

Glad to hear that you liked them. I have three boxes en route and am looking forward to smoking some after a little rest and then taking my time with the rest. 

• Like 1

Prepping for the cold weather ahead...

PL Panetelas (LAU ABR 16), PLMC's, Quintero Favoritos, and a slew of Monte Minis

image.jpeg

Lovely selection! My 24:24 of the recent PLMC's was delivered to the wrong place by USPS... Now I feel like a living music video of the Chi-Lites singing "Have you seen her"...
  • Like 3

Crossed the border to the USA  from Toronto to Buffalo for a little shopping with wife and daughter. Stopped into a shop and picked these up for myself.  Now we are relaxing in Niagara Falls for the night (Canada side) image.jpeg

• Like 2

Tasty treat 2011 #2's.  Many of you know how awesome this particular brand is aged. These are sooo smooth and earthy where I can really taste the Cuban soil! 

Monte A.jpg

Monte B.jpg

Monte C.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CoffeeGeek said:

My latest is the 2-fer 24 offering of a range of shorties, I picked both the RASC and the Boli Short Corona. Funny how the boxes are identical sized, as are the cigars. Arrived just today. Super happy with them. Fantastic deal.

CADboliRABoxes-1.jpg

CADboliRABoxes-2.jpg

CADboliRABoxes-3.jpg

CADboliRABoxes-4.jpg

CADboliRABoxes-7.jpg

CADboliRABoxes-9.jpg

CADboliRABoxes-11.jpg

Very nice photo quality!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Pedgy said:

Crossed the border to the USA  from Toronto to Buffalo for a little shopping with wife and daughter. Stopped into a shop and picked these up for myself.  Now we are relaxing in Niagara Falls for the night (Canada side) image.jpeg

One of my all-time favorites those Le Bijou...

34 minutes ago, dangolf18 said:

2032f62e4bedcd4c86eb822d872fe47c.jpg

Those look NICE... 

Haven't seen that RE before. At first I thought they were Punch, but is it Juan Lopez? Details!

• Like 1

Those look NICE... 

I'm jealous of anyone who scores Punch REs; we can't get Punch in Canada, so they're a bit of a unicorn for us. That and the La Escepcion Italy Regional release.

Well these are actually Juan Lopez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, dangolf18 said:

Well these are actually Juan Lopez.

LOL already corrected my post ;)