Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

16 hours ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

Box #2 of Connie A's from our host!!!!

IMG_1208.jpg

I just got my box today. Gorgeous looking cigars. Debating how long I can keep the box in the humi before smoking one. It's going to be painful

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tengel78 said:

First order from our host!  What a great experience. I think most of my future orders will come from here. 

ZQSAj0e.jpg

As I now have received my first two orders with three more on their way, I can see the quality compared to some other places, I am hard pressed to justifying why I would order elsewhere unless it is something that I "have" to have right away and can't roll the dice. Missing the Esplendidos the other day was a heartbreaker. 

• Like 4

As I now have received my first two orders with three more on their way, I can see the quality compared to some other places, I am hard pressed to justifying why I would order elsewhere unless it is something that I "have" to have right away and can't roll the dice. Missing the Esplendidos the other day was a heartbreaker. 

Great to hear. I can't wait to make future orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww.... look what Santa Castro brought me! I must have been a good boy :)

That JL#2 is FUNKY!! Definitely the stinky kid in class hahaha!

788e95efc97f116cc508e7dd8b62641a.jpg

34799ea836e64d258046e2e3ce34fac2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rtrimbath said:

My response to opening the box was, "My...dear...God." The best looking cigars I've ever seen. PSP Bolivar Corones Gigantes PUR MAR 15
f39f310b17c128736f6cf5cb5be3bd5c.jpg

Those are some seriously oily cigars, man! Beautiful sheen even after such a long journey. WOW!

• Like 2