Your latest CC Purchase?

9 hours ago, braveheart655 said:

So, what was the bonus cigar in the sampler :)

The sampler with the bonus cigar is a different sampler than this one.  This sampler came with 4 sticks each, from 4 different marcas...Bolivar, Upmann, San Cristobal, and Partagas.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Those Edmundos look fabulous!

9 minutes ago, Bohn007 said:

Montecristo Grand Edmundo LAG OCT 10 from a recent 24/24. Beautiful wrappers ready to take a nap for the next couple months. 

IMG_9310.JPG

Dark beauties!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shamz84 said:

Never come across these...seen and tried the club minis....are these cigars or cigarette?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks..... they are good here is some info  :  Cohiba cigarettes were created by Habanos S.A. of Cuba to diversify from its notable cigar brand names.Production of Cohiba cigarettes began in 1987 in Cuba as a joint venture between Habanos, S.A., and Cita Tobaccos de Canarias, S.L.They are made entirely of a blend of Cuban black leaf tobacco from the Vuelta Abajo region.Cohiba cigarettes are called cigarillos negros (black cigarettes) and known for their very strong flavour.

• Like 1

Not Cigars.... but well within the realm ?

Friend of of mine sent me two shirts she made for me??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrickHouseDesigns/

IMG_4858.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

• Like 4

Not Cigars.... but well within the realm

Friend of of mine sent me two shirts she made for me?

IMG_4858.JPG

IMG_4856.JPG

We need a hook up pronto! That is gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

There is a very fine line between madness and genius. 

The genius is preparing for the Cuban cigar apocalypse.  The madness is trying to resist buying more.

I know you can relate to both.?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irratebass said:

I will get her info...... I'm going to get her to make me some different ones now that she has the equipment. I'll keep you posted:2thumbs:

I will get her info...... I'm going to get her to make me some different ones now that she has the equipment. I'll keep you posted:2thumbs:

4 hours ago, irratebass said:

Her name is Kristian, check out her page...... she's good people??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BrickHouseDesigns/

Upmann Robusto LE. Hope they are at least half the cigar that the travel Humidor Robusto was... I'm not optimistic, based on wrapper color and roughness. Look more like the HDM Petit Piramides, which I hated :/

Will fire one up soon.
daf2c5c0062472389beeb77daac289b1.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Montecristo Grand Edmundo LAG OCT 10 from a recent 24/24. Beautiful wrappers ready to take a nap for the next couple months. 

IMG_9310.JPG

007 you're either an exceptional photographer, or those are some damn sexy sirens!

44 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Upmann Robusto LE. Hope they are at least half the cigar that the travel Humidor Robusto was... I'm not optimistic, based on wrapper color and roughness. Look more like the HDM Petit Piramides, which I hated :/

Will fire one up soon.
daf2c5c0062472389beeb77daac289b1.jpg

Mine were OK, not great. 

24 minutes ago, Sean3 said:

007 you're either an exceptional photographer, or those are some damn sexy sirens!

Thanks Sean, even the best photographer is only as good as his subject. I can't wait to break them out in a couple of months. 

• Like 1

Thanks..... they are good here is some info  :  Cohiba cigarettes were created by Habanos S.A. of Cuba to diversify from its notable cigar brand names.Production of Cohiba cigarettes began in 1987 in Cuba as a joint venture between Habanos, S.A., and Cita Tobaccos de Canarias, S.L.They are made entirely of a blend of Cuban black leaf tobacco from the Vuelta Abajo region.Cohiba cigarettes are called cigarillos negros (black cigarettes) and known for their very strong flavour.

Cheers.. will look out for them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1