Your latest CC Purchase?

Brilliant, I'd love to know where you got the Boli Gold Medals!  Please PM me if you don't mind.

Bought off a close friend out of his personal collection. I was in the hunt for this particular box date for my eldest sons birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

2 hours ago, BarryNY said:

We can smoke these around the "camp" fire along with those things you roll yourself :rotfl:

Do you think that they will "ban" us to an island like the lepers were? Keep us away from the rest of the population so as to not "infect" others?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

Do you think that they will "ban" us to an island like the lepers were? Keep us away from the rest of the population so as to not "infect" others?

Cuba? That island would work.  They are already infected.?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saxman said:

Today was a very good day including these Epi No 1 LUS ABR 10 Cab

72305818250cf8da4d92e7f93dda8c53.jpg

c98784d19638c1a200ea6a20c5909cfb.jpg

b727206765c32ff015c82c2e3aec61dd.jpg

Saxman

Why am I not surprised that you also scooped up a cab of the 2010 Epicure #1's? Mine are scheduled to arrive next week. 

Why am I not surprised that you also scooped up a cab of the 2010 Epicure #1's? Mine are scheduled to arrive next week. 

Hey I have build up the collection. It's getting there. But... I'm poor

Saxman

Just now, Saxman said:

Hey I have build up the collection. It's getting there. But... I'm poor

Saxman

I think that the correct response would be "but we are rich in tobacco" as I am right there with you.....

• Like 2

Finally got a full box to replace my bday box that I handed out to my friends who celebrated with me....it's what you're supposed to do right? It was still sad to see 1/2 a box go after the drunken Haze cleared, so I vowed I would get another box before my next bday.

27a109ef1397e787dd3fd34172bb714d.jpg

48bd2f71489e94e279e8af10f14fd529.jpg

e3d24d6142cf08b8b29b3a2d6fe1dc79.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Saxman said:

Today was a very good day including these Epi No 1 LUS ABR 10 Cab

72305818250cf8da4d92e7f93dda8c53.jpg

c98784d19638c1a200ea6a20c5909cfb.jpg

b727206765c32ff015c82c2e3aec61dd.jpg

Saxman

Saxman those Epi1s were so good that I ordered another box when they came back up.  The second box is on its way. 

I also got LGCs but they have not shipped yet.  Let me know how those smoke, please.

• Like 1

How are you guys in the States getting your cigars from our host shipped in boxes with bands on? Every time I've placed an order in the past they have to be shipped separate with the bands off. I've even asked recently about this and was told it's still policy to ship separate. I don't get it.  

Hi all,

Here are my latest buyings from 2 good friends In the States and Ireland.

An Old Overholt rye whiskey, a Ritterhouse,Bourbon a Four Roses Bourbon,and a Noahs Mill, Bourbon whiskey

with  Diplomaticos E.R. Cuba from Cuba.

Thank you guys !!!!!;)IMG_0419.JPG

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Hurltim said:

Some sexy bizzoches delivered Monday. PSP's from our gracious host

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I believe I picked up a box of PSP #2's with the same date code from the last time they were up before that. It's almost been a month now and I am dying to smoke one.

• Like 1