What's up for the weekend?

Stuart Fox hits town next weekend for the Wallabies V Ireland game. 

I will need all the sleep I can get this weekend.....quiet one indeed  ;)

What are you upto?

Had an adventurous weekend last week taking the ferry to Lanai and mountain biking the Munro trail. Think I’ll just mow the lawn this weekend. And enjoy a few cigars.

• Like 1

My daughter turns 6 this weekend. Both sets of grandparents will be over to my place for a dinner party. I’ll be slaving away making pasta vongole, prime rib, Yorkshire pud. Getting the stemware ready for champers and barolo. If I’m in a fit state after, maybe a JL4 to round off the evening. 

All of which my girl won’t care about, just as long as she gets her My Little Pony cake. 

• Like 2

We are headed down to Islamorada (Florida Keys) around noon. Casual light tackle fishing, lots of cold beer, cigars, not going anywhere I can’t get to by boat or bike, and will be at the tiki bar by sunset (at the very latest) every night and in bed by 10. Work has been crazy, just got off a redeye, so really looking forward to it! 

• Like 3

Its my girlfriends's and her sisters birthday and we got a limo bus to go winery hopping (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, CA).  We have the limo for 5 hours starting noon tomorrow.  This will follow a pool after party.  Should prove to be a very messy day.

Lawn duties, craw fish boil, and then my nephew's birthday party crammed into Saturday. Mayyyybe I can sneak the boat out on Sunday to go chase some largemouth. Been having a lot of luck skipping boat docks lately and that's one of my favorite ways to fish. 

Will continue to try and clean up fallen trees from previous storms. Any cigar time has become chainsaw time.

The lilt of chainsaws fills the air

trees have fallen everywhere

cracking, booming in dead of night

fallen monsters revealed in light

roof is fixed one of the lucky ones

will smoke cigars when work is done

• Thanks 1

I will ice the knees and bitch about the list my better half has for me.  Also I will lament having to help the parents out with easy stuff.

not really since I am blessed.  Could not be happier with my lot in life!!!!!   :D

Long weekend roadtrip to Massachusetts... maybe an extra day im Maine if I’m feelin frsky. Gonna see family and my best friend from high school - likely for the last time before heading to Alaska. Think I packed enough cigars? ??

1CFF16D5-73E0-421B-96EE-8371DD75AE63.jpeg

0B1B8C4D-1B17-450D-B662-925471513BB7.jpeg

F1923B1A-4BE3-417E-B88C-A0C6692C5D69.jpeg

CAF4E3E8-77F3-4053-B4F8-A06A884B5A68.jpeg

• Like 3

Cement Parking Lot Divider 1, Wife 0.

I will be driving her to work at 3:30 in the very early am...

4FD6AD35-DBC7-41D9-873F-8434F5EE533A.thumb.jpeg.a225e1fc32d47729554b62543d8b5a63.jpeg

• Sad 3

Parents are in town. Going to enjoy a day in the backyard sipping whiskies, having cigars and grilling up some lobsters.

Tomorrow, we pick up our new fishing kayaks. 

• Like 2

Last night we met up with some friends to go dancing, today it's golf and a party over at our next door neighbor's house and on Sunday it's more golf followed by dinner and cigars at our best friends house.  All we need is for the weather to cooperate, but it is Florida and the daily thunderstorms we just have to work around.