What is your profession/job & how many cigars do you have right now?

I am a personal coach for project managers at one of the big banks.  I’m the only person that does what I do, so it’s a pretty unique role.

I have about 300 cigars ... all CC.  I’m unusually low at the moment!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wheelwright and restorer of Big Healeys..... an obscene number..........

If I posted it and my wife were to ever read it, she might kill me.....

I count ballots in Pennsylvania. I have between 1 and 100,000 sticks. 

For those of us who aren’t excel wizards or like me who are ADD, the Cuban cigar website has a feature where you can put your entire stock on their site and track everything. I just did it last week and it’s freaking awesome! 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

I don't think I've seen this thread before so here goes: I'm a partner in a mid-sized mortgage banking company primarily in charge of capital markets transactions and maintaining and customizing our loan origination system.  Don't know my exact cigar count right now but it's somewhere between 2000-2300.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ManusFechis said:

Oh, it is prestigious to be a National Account Manager. But have you ever thought to be in the same domain? I recommend you first try it as a part-time job, and I am sure you would like it. If you are an expert in this domain, I am sure you will succeed; you will start earning more money than you have ever made. I am not a smoker, but I would have much more boxes if I have had a collection, I would have much more boxes. Speaking about one of my co-workers that have that same job as you, he has more than 20 boxes of expensive cigarettes in his own collection.

Twenty boxes of expensive cigarettes! I need a career change, sign me up!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bijan said:

You and me both.

Sitting at 3080 cigars now... Think I'm going to try and maintain 3000...

I'm at about 1900. I'd like to add more higher end stuff but with fishing season hitting full swing, wedding, and bachelor party coming up, I'm gonna have to shut it off almost completely until next year or I put some massive months together. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

I don't think I've seen this thread before so here goes: I'm a partner in a mid-sized mortgage banking company primarily in charge of capital markets transactions and maintaining and customizing our loan origination system.  Don't know my exact cigar count right now but it's somewhere between 2000-2300.  

I’m in the same industry and same town. Unfortunately that’s where the similarities end. I’m a newbie to cigars, currently have about 20 NCs with my first two shipments of CCs on the way from our gracious host.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ikaika122 said:

I’m in the same industry and same town. Unfortunately that’s where the similarities end. I’m a newbie to cigars, currently have about 20 NCs with my first two shipments of CCs on the way from our gracious host.

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Hey I only have 1 box in transit right now. First time since ‘Nam! (Or 2019…shit) 

I've been like that for a while... Hoping to see zero before the year is out 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Bijan said:

I've been like that for a while... Hoping to see zero before the year is out 😂

It'll only last until my next big month then it's 4 boxes minimum 🤣

• Haha 1

First time seeing this thread, very entertaining read - hi everyone! 
Engineer, Technology and Media M&A advisory pays the bills. 

At the ~1,000 mark and playing apartment wide Tetris...NYC space constrains are tough to circumvent!

• Like 3

Working as an accountant for a trade fair company and yeah, believe it or not, I lost count of all my CCs - Must be close to 1.000 though by extrapolating the boxes I think I own.

It's good that I don't have to deal with numbers in my job.... oh wait. 🤪

• Like 2