Your Junk Food Nemesis

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In-n-out burger double double animal style protein style with raw onions added does it for me every time

Meat pies are not junk food. They are their own essential food group. Wish I could find a decent steak and kidney pie around my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corn Dogs and Chicken Fried Steak!

My junk food nemesis is located at the corner of Junction and Sandgate Roads in Clayfield.

It's called Chicken Magic. And it lives up to it's name let me tell you!

Their chips (fries to everyone else) are the best in the state and quite possibly Australia. It's a fact.

Miss Vickie's Chips...either the salt and vinegar or balsamic vinegar and sweet onion. 'Nuf said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, balsamic vinegar and sweet onions...is there anything better?

3y7y9ymy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapa

hungry.gifhungry.gifhungry.gifhungry.gif Okay big second hungry.gifhungry.giflol3.gifhungry.gifhungry.gif

On the way we have to pass a little town with one of the best bakeries in our state.....and they make one of the best examples of my kryptonite.

Let me guess... Old Fernvale Bakery!! and yes I would agree... one of the best bakeries in the state!

Im a fiend for pepperidge farm Milano cookies any flavor any time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Meat pies are not junk food. They are their own essential food group. Wish I could find a decent steak and kidney pie around my way.

Tom, Irish Embassy (not the consulate!) in St. Lawrence market has the best Steak and Kidney Pies i've ever had. And man do i love my meat pies!

Oh and for the non-restaurant variety, try Summerhill Market! i stumbled on there by accident one day, actually.......

Damn! I've just woken up (7:30am here), trying to remember that I'm on a diet for the FB competition and you guys are making me hungry! Haha!

Me and the missus are both junk food/take-away fiends. Chinese/chicken/pizza love it all! We have accounts on Just Eat where you store your credit card details and can order from any of the places signed up. We were ordering at least once if not twice a week since the beginning of the year (think there's a deal of laziness in there as well) and then looked back at what we'd spent :-O

The shock was enough to stop us spending and now were both on diets!

I'll miss you my sweet, junky friend!!!