Your Junk Food Nemesis

Meat pies? Never tried but that sounds like dinner to me. Ice cream a few dozen wings with blue cheese pretty much anything sweet. A good fast food burger. Too bad there are no in and out burgers around.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In-n-out burger double double animal style protein style with raw onions added does it for me every time

Meat pies are not junk food. They are their own essential food group. Wish I could find a decent steak and kidney pie around my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meat pies and sausage rolls - the classics. Even after having a pie in country WA that must have been made from horns, hoofs and assh*les, I still come back to them. I don't count ice-cream and chocolate as junk foods, they are essentials.

Uh - just a quick note; ever since Dominos called themselves "improving"...they've become less than desirable IMHO. And not just mine but in very easy to please, non-discriminating palates of young teens I know. You know, young teens to young adults who where there's no national calamity - no world-wide catastrophe that PIZZA can't cure. You know: "Pizza Hut; Dominos...is there anything they CAN'T do!?" to young pizza-crazed minds. But I have to digress - Dominos is LOUSY now. Just my 2 cents. But I'll take DoubleDD's pic of that pizza ANY TIME!!! drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif

I am not in the states abd dominos is a different thing here :) actually still one of the best on the market

Dirty Pirate Popsicles

Dirty-Pirate-Poptail_Endless-Simmer.jpg

2 1/2 cups Coke

1/3 cup Captain Morgan Spiced Rum

1/3 cup Kahlua

Instructions:

Place all ingredients in a large glass and stir to combine. Pour mixture into popsicles mold.

Freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds.

*Slightly flat Coke will produce a popsicle that stays frozen longer. To quickly and manually flatten out the carbonation, empty out enough Coke from a 2-liter bottle to leave a 3-inch space from top of bottle to top of coke. Place cap back on and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Set aside to leave bubbles to subside.

Oh...my...god! I know I'm on a diet and in the Fat Bastard competition but I'm gonna go and make me some of these RIGHT NOW!!

Agree, the 'Dirty Pirate popsicles' caught my eye as well, yum. Maybe a squeeze of lime juice as well??

Definately something to try.

The 'Tub O Pizza' looked like you needed a spoon to eat it and was disigned to expand your ass and gut. Though I'm sure it tastes great.

Couldn't find any Popsicle moulds so

I've done a bigger one in a drinks bottle!

Not that into spiced rum and as I'm thinking about my diet I've used diet coke, Kahlua and Havana Especial rum! Now I just have to wait for it to freeze!

If you are going to show a nemesis of junk, might as well hit rock bottom. Since I was about five years old, can eat a about 50 ...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Are those runts?

ct_skoal_long_cut_wintergreen_10ct.jpg

copenhagen-snuff.jpg

ct_red_man_golden_12ct.jpg

One giant dirty pirate Popsicle! The alcohol still seems to be mostly liquid so the diet coke is just acting as a giant ice cube to keep it all cool. It feels more like an alcoholic slushy (which is just epic!!). Kept to roughly the same proportions as suggested so there is quite a bit of alcohol in this! :-D

post-19592-0-27914000-1401623587_thumb.j