When is the last time you had a 38 ring gauge or less...Skinny?

Skinnies  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had a NC Macanudo Hampton Court a few months ago with a 36 ring gauge...so harsh and so small. It may be a while until I have a sub-40 ring gauge cigar.

Don't reckon it was the ring gauge that made that one crappy...

Try a Monte Esp #1 or 2 or a PL Montecarlo before discounting skinnies

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandes de España Delicados 38 x 192 (7.6") Long Panetela That's what is in my fat grubby paws right now. I was looking at al the discontinued Erdm's ,it made me want to puke! This cigar is amazing

Rob… did you mean to ask when was the last time you smoked a discontinued CC or a NC cigar? I mean short of a handful of models Tabacuba has given up on these, have they not? Actually I smoked a nic

4 hours ago... QDO panatela. Most weeks I'll have one or two of either a Du Gourmet, LGC 4, Monte Eps.2, PLMC... and less often a LGC 3/QDO panetela or one of the Partagas Connie's because of the li

Last week I had a CoLa from 00' gifted to me by fellow botl Mckucci and it was a real treat. I don't shy away from the smaller RG so they are normally in my rotation. Next up will be a Monte Especial from 06'.