When is the last time you had a 38 ring gauge or less...Skinny?

Skinnies  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started burning through my first box of PL Montecarlos at a rapid rate and then realized they were disappearing, and probably hadn't even reached their best. A new box is resting at the bottom of the humi but I wish I could have one every day.

I wish the LGCs were still in production, and I wish I could afford the Cohiba Lanceros.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandes de España Delicados 38 x 192 (7.6") Long Panetela That's what is in my fat grubby paws right now. I was looking at al the discontinued Erdm's ,it made me want to puke! This cigar is amazing

Rob… did you mean to ask when was the last time you smoked a discontinued CC or a NC cigar? I mean short of a handful of models Tabacuba has given up on these, have they not? Actually I smoked a nic

4 hours ago... QDO panatela. Most weeks I'll have one or two of either a Du Gourmet, LGC 4, Monte Eps.2, PLMC... and less often a LGC 3/QDO panetela or one of the Partagas Connie's because of the li

Haven't had anything with a ring gauge of 38 or less in a long time. Most NC and now, it seems CC cigars are going toward the 54+ ring gauge side. I'm more of a robusto and torpedo guy, but I'm starting to move more towards the skinny cigars. The fat ones just don't seem to have the same oomph in flavour as the skinnies. I'd love to see some more lanceros or panetelas in production though.

The Hoyo du Gourmet is one of my favorite cigars period. They have made me branch out and try other long skinnies.

The Gourmet is still the best I have tried by far though.

• Like 1

Looks like there's lots of Lancero lovers, what IS HSA/Cubatabaco thinking?????

• Like 1

Buddy! In think those are a little over 38 in girth? Just snuck in there with a 38 RG La Escepcion Selectos Finos, right now! Hooray!

Yeah just googled them 40RG ...(apologies gents)

From my mobile phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to cast my vote as last month, when in fact, I smoked a LA Escepcion RE Italia and a Montecristo Especial No. 1 yesterday. I've smoked a few Cohiba Corona Extra in the last month as well, along with a number of PL Panatellas and Upmanns Epicure. Even had a few 03 RG Panatellas in there as well.