When is the last time you had a 38 ring gauge or less...Skinny?

Skinnies  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys - how much time does it take to smoke of of these, on average, ..say a HDM DU GOURMET ?

Not sure of the Du Gourmet but for reference I can tell you a PLMC is at least an hour smoking time.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandes de España Delicados 38 x 192 (7.6") Long Panetela That's what is in my fat grubby paws right now. I was looking at al the discontinued Erdm's ,it made me want to puke! This cigar is amazing

Rob… did you mean to ask when was the last time you smoked a discontinued CC or a NC cigar? I mean short of a handful of models Tabacuba has given up on these, have they not? Actually I smoked a nic

4 hours ago... QDO panatela. Most weeks I'll have one or two of either a Du Gourmet, LGC 4, Monte Eps.2, PLMC... and less often a LGC 3/QDO panetela or one of the Partagas Connie's because of the li

Thinner ring gauge cigars take longer to smoke, when smoked properly (in comparison to a larger RG of similar length). A proper smoking pace is more important due to the reduced cross-sectional area where the combustion is taking place. Over heating tends to affect the profile of thinner cigars to a greater degree.

Thinner ring gauge cigars take longer to smoke, when smoked properly (in comparison to a larger RG of similar length). A proper smoking pace is more important due to the reduced cross-sectional area where the combustion is taking place. Over heating tends to affect the profile of thinner cigars to a greater degree.

Not sure of the Du Gourmet but for reference I can tell you a PLMC is at least an hour smoking time.

I guess the only think left for me is to try one. Thanks!

The few NC lanceros that I've have were plugged so I stay away from them. I may break down and give a cc skinny a chance based on all of the comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a LGC..Medaille d’Or No.3 Fantastic! Picked up a 5'er. Looking forward to smoking the other 4!

Long ashes and longer days!

• 7 months later...

not many. but did have a Trini fundadores does that count?

but i just ordered some La esception selectos finos, thats a 38 RG. hard to find these buggers, the prices are inflated!

Pretty interesting, over 71% said they had a skinny in the last month. Of course the poll numbers could swing around, but it's interesting that skinnies are being smoked seemingly by so many, so regularly.

The poll results are a good statement on diversity I think.

looking.gif

• 2 months later...

Pretty interesting, over 71% said they had a skinny in the last month. Of course the poll numbers could swing around, but it's interesting that skinnies are being smoked seemingly by so many, so regularly.

The poll results are a good statement on diversity I think.

looking.gif

The poll is likely to be biased, where mostly people who do like skinnies will tend to click on this thread, myself included.