When is the last time you had a 38 ring gauge or less...Skinny?

Skinnies  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandes de España Delicados 38 x 192 (7.6") Long Panetela That's what is in my fat grubby paws right now. I was looking at al the discontinued Erdm's ,it made me want to puke! This cigar is amazing

Rob… did you mean to ask when was the last time you smoked a discontinued CC or a NC cigar? I mean short of a handful of models Tabacuba has given up on these, have they not? Actually I smoked a nic

4 hours ago... QDO panatela. Most weeks I'll have one or two of either a Du Gourmet, LGC 4, Monte Eps.2, PLMC... and less often a LGC 3/QDO panetela or one of the Partagas Connie's because of the li

I don't hear much about HdM du Depute here. 38 x 4.4 I like them a lot. They're part of my regular rotation too.

Dan

Love the Don Pepin Garcia blue demi tasse. Great for a quick nic hit. Say what you want about NCs, but Pepin puts out some great cigs.

• Like 1

I voted last month as no option for yesterday, Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No.3 - 35RG and delicious!

• Like 1

PsdC 3 07' about a month ago maybe a little longer don't exactly remember the date but I do remember it was as sublime as the rest I've smoked. Sadly only 11 left in the box guess I smoked more of them when I first got the box in 09' than I remember but I do recall how good they were fresh so I hit them hard. Had a couple with tight draws even after dryboxing but that happens. The last 11 are down deep where they're into that "special occasion" mode, I plan on having atleast some left for their 10yr mark and then atleast 1 or 2 left for the 20yr mark but we'll see. Just a firecracker of a smoke. Damn u Habanos S.A.!!

Smoked a Quai d'orsay Pantella today actually. Lovely cigar. Fortunately I I have a few boxes of them.

A few boxes for you prob means 20. lol :)

Grandes de España Delicados 38 x 192 (7.6") Long Panetela

That's what is in my fat grubby paws right now. I was looking at al the discontinued Erdm's ,it made me want to puke!

This cigar is amazing !

Smoked a few Johnny O lanceros this month,they are spot on!

P.S I think the prez should petition the powers that be for a Austrailian ERDM RE Lancero!

P.S.S. I think the next guy I see smoking a 60 Rg cigar I'm going punch him in the mouth,...just because!!!

• Like 4