Cuban Cigar Website Collection Management Feature

As some of you may have noticed I’ve been adding a collection management feature to CCW over the last couple of weeks.

The basic site remains more or less unchanged, but you now have an option to register and log in, and when you do this some little icons will appear next to the cigars on various pages. Clicking on these allows you to enter information about your collection, and there are a couple of new pages that show summaries of that information. There is also a wishlist and a basic smoking diary.

I built it with my own needs in mind (I had completely lost track of what was in my singles draw) but I’d love for it to be useful to as many people as possible, so please, check it out and drop me a line with any feedback you may have, especially if it doesn’t meet your needs in some way. I can be reached via PM here or at [email protected].

Cheers,

Alex

• Like 4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As some of you may have noticed I’ve been adding a collection management feature to CCW over the last couple of weeks. The basic site remains more or less unchanged, but you now have an option to reg

A iPhone app has been developed....it just has to have the Collection Management Feature added to it.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Uptake has been really great - over 100 of you have signed up, and added more than 1000 boxes to the system. By far the most requested feature was an edit functio

Okay, I signed up and started using the collection option and it makes an already tremendous website even better.... It's not difficult to navigate, it's almost like wandering through a cigar shop and only enhances the already stellar database information.... Seriously, we've all wanted something like this and now we have it, it's easiest to use compared to other sites I've tried and all we need now is a corresponding iPhone app which I would gladly pay for if it can interface with this system....

Seriously, I'm gushing but it's legit... Great job Alex...

• Like 1

FireDigger, on 13 Mar 2014 - 02:24 AM, said:FireDigger, on 13 Mar 2014 - 02:24 AM, said:

Awesome feature, thanks!

BTW, I haven't been around in a while, but I'm wondering what happened to Trevor?

I'm still around but now working in the background. pooped.gif

I'm turning 70 later this year party.gif and last year decided it was time to let Alex take the helm.

At the end of this year Alex (who is much younger than me) will take full control. king.gif

He has the drive to both continue and improve CCW.

I will continue to remain as a Consultant to him whisper.gif....assisting as and when required.

Thanks for asking.

• Like 1

Stanislaw, on 13 Mar 2014 - 01:31 AM, said:

.......and all we need now is a corresponding iPhone app which I would gladly pay for if it can interface with this system....

Seriously, I'm gushing but it's legit... Great job Alex...

A iPhone app has been developed....it just has to have the Collection Management Feature added to it.

• Like 3