Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL 2014

I'm curious if HSA will be able to get those benchmark Cohiba flavors in such a large format.

Before the 1966, I would never have gone near a 52rg+ Cohiba. After the 1966 I find I'm curious. I'll prob grab one box and as they are 10 counts but it'll have to ve pretty special in order for me to buy more than 10

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way to change it is not buy, if it's a ten count box, singles still add up. It might be a great tasting cigars but the size is just too big for me to enjoy, it's like drinking champagne out o

I'd rather duck tape 5 RASS together and smoke them like a glorious pan flute!!!

I'm no expert on NCs but there seems to be a fast growing trend for lanceros, the corona seems dead and gone but lanceros are becoming a solid addition to a many high-end brands catalogues. So maybe 5 or 6 years down the line the tables in Cuba will start to roll back again hopefully?

Just hopeful thinking or could the days of looking like you're trying to suck-start a lazy donkey be very slowly changing with NC manufacturers at the helm of innovation?

According to all sources I have come across it is supposed to be 55x127.

20-cohiba-robustos-supremos-le2014-full1.jpg

ugly cap. I will pass. No LES for me. I like my regional editions every once in a while, but the Limited Editions don't float my boat. I am sure that wont affect sales. Different strokes for different folks. 55 is much more manageable than a 58.

No, it's a Cohiba blended EL lol...not even close to a RyJ wide...well, I guess I should actually smoke one before saying that.

Me too I guess. I have just smoked enough EL's that taste so similar that I am skeptical. And yes I have smoked a couple of 1966's and they were good, however I would rather invest in good Sig VI's.

• Like 2

I threw up in my mouth when I read the size. :rolleyes:

The fanbois will buy it, as usual. Good on you, HSA - at least you might have the funds to actually keep some interesting cigars and vitolas around.

I love that you could tag the comment “That’s what she said” to most every post on this thread… LOL…

• Like 1

I'll try one but I think it too big. The HdM grand epi LE is 55rg and I find that almost uncomfortable in the mouth. I enjoy the grand epi flavor profile but If it was the same rg as a epi #2 I think it would be much more enjoyable.

I recon the same for this Cohiba

• Like 1

So maybe 5 or 6 years down the line the tables in Cuba will start to roll back again hopefully?

I think it's only a matter of time, how long? who knows but there's only so many fat cigars they can come out with before everyone wants something a little different. Look at the more recent Italy RE.

A good point someone mentioned recently is how most country's increasing tax on tobacco is based on weight so going thinner will provide more affordable cigars for certain markets too, add to that the somewhat legendary status of some of Cuba's 42/43 rg and under cigars I think we will see them again.

I hope.

• Like 1

keep some interesting cigars around, interesting, to you right? lol

Girly cigars, according to your definition ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk