Cohiba Robustos Supremos EL 2014

See, this is what I'm talking about.........

I know our mate from NZ. A lover of cigars. Not sure why disparage their likes. I know full well he wouldn't disparage anyone elses ?

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way to change it is not buy, if it's a ten count box, singles still add up. It might be a great tasting cigars but the size is just too big for me to enjoy, it's like drinking champagne out o

I'd rather duck tape 5 RASS together and smoke them like a glorious pan flute!!!

I know our mate from NZ. A lover of cigars. Not sure why disparage their likes. I know full well he wouldn't disparage anyone elses ?

I accidentally quoted the wrong post, which makes my post very much out of context, just realized it now. No harm.

• 2 months later...

wait until they get this big lol

Pfff... That's amature hour laugh.png Ever seen the RoMa Craft CroMagnon Femur? 133 1/3 RG by 10 1/2". No thank you...

download_zpsc8e67276.jpg

As for the Cohiba,... I'd try one :) Really the Upmann royal robusto is about as big as I like to go,

Pfff... That's amature hour laugh.png Ever seen the RoMa Craft CroMagnon Femur? 133 1/3 RG by 10 1/2". No thank you...

download_zpsc8e67276.jpg

As for the Cohiba,... I'd try one :) Really the Upmann royal robusto is about as big as I like to go,

Mould created by John Holmes ;)

Sometimes a cigar is just a .........

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just got one the other day.

Not too bad as I thought. Honestly!

And keep in mind I'm the one who'd choose a panetela over a robusto any day.

If you can stand the BHK 56, this 58 Robbie Sup won't be all that miserable.

Albeit, I'll still be referring to them as the Donkey Dicks.

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

The Cuban Cigar market is a Piramid.

They release this and other LE's at the top third of the piramid.

The greatest market growth in cigars is in that section (China/Middle East/Eastern Europe).

They would be mad not to do it.

I won't smoke many. Not my scene. Many will and it is not simply the "uninformed". That is generalization at it's worse.

Some will buy for the **** factor

Some will buy because they love Cohiba.

Some will buy because it is a large ring gauge (which they personally love). I can't tell you how many times I have met lovers of large ring gauges simply because the draw is workable 95+ of the time.

Some will buy out of curiosity.

Some will buy because they are collectors.

No one should tell anyone else what to smoke. It is "Un Australian" lmao.gif

I am not sure if the biggest tosser is the guy who buys it for the **** factor, or the guy who tells him he is buying it for the **** factor.

It certainly is the guy who assumes all are buying for the same reason.

• Like 2

I managed to get one of these. This morning I put it side by side with a 1966. It's almost as tall and the RG is massive in comparison. There is nothing "robusto" about it even if you add the "Supremo" to its' name. This a more like a Sublime on steroids. The only more gonzo cigar I can think of is the Cohiba Sublimes Extra.

I managed to get one of these. This morning I put it side by side with a 1966. It's almost as tall and the RG is massive in comparison. There is nothing "robusto" about it even if you add the "Supremo" to its' name. This a more like a Sublime on steroids. The only more gonzo cigar I can think of is the Cohiba Sublimes Extra.

Pics or it didnt happen. peace.gif

I guess, thinking about it, Cohiba has to go fat and big if it wants special releases as its regular production already covers essentially every vitola including long and skinnies

Maybe a culebra soon smile.png

If they use the BHK blend, then they could branch out into skinny Cohiba LEs. Personally, my dream cigar would be a dalias sized Cohiba BHK.

• 2 weeks later...

If they use the BHK blend, then they could branch out into skinny Cohiba LEs. Personally, my dream cigar would be a dalias sized Cohiba BHK.

Ding ding ding!!! Many of us have said similar - dalias and robustos in a number of blends (Cohiba BHK, Trinidad [dalia], Diplomaticos, LGC) would be awe-some!