• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

What age on that one Sir?

I did not record the box code or production date stamp but it was an FOH purchase. A cab of 50 purchased a couple years back. I removed the ones I had left from their box in one of my coolers to make room for new cigar arrivals and discarded the box. A little age has definitely improved these.

Provincial Holiday yesterday, had an easy day outdoors with a bit of grilling, beer and relaxing time. Had bought a few Diplomatico No3 in Switzerland last April and had the first one yesterday. Was a bit underwhelming for the first two thirds but picked up flavours and sweetness for the final third. Construction was pretty good though...

post-21029-0-69773500-1435239626_thumb.j

• Like 2

Provincial Holiday yesterday, had an easy day outdoors with a bit of grilling, beer and relaxing time. Had bought a few Diplomatico No3 in Switzerland last April and had the first one yesterday. Was a bit underwhelming for the first two thirds but picked up flavours and sweetness for the final third. Construction was pretty good though...

attachicon.gifDiplomatico No3.jpg

That looks like an interesting beer. How was it?

That looks like an interesting beer. How was it?

I like it, interesting change of pace (and I like bananas in general). However, I think it would benefit from additional bitterness and body. Worth a try if you can easily source it.

I like it, interesting change of pace (and I like bananas in general). However, I think it would benefit from additional bitterness and body. Worth a try if you can easily source it.

Try it with Young's double chocolate stout..equal parts. It's pretty good.

That sounds delicious. Not sure it's available anywhere near me. I can't say I have seen either of those before.

I'm just finishing up an MUR JUN12 LGC Inmenso.

I've got to say, it was very disappointing. It was the first out of a box I got elsewhere at another trusted source so I don't think they're fakes, just very one dimensional, none of the sweetness I would expect, not much flavor at all. This one was nothing like the ones out of my other, younger, box. I hope it was just one dud and the rest will be better.