FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Smoked a Boleevarr RC while on a site inspection this morning. Finished it over an hour ago and just sat down for a coffee. Wow, what a buzz after a 3 km bush walk :)

This was a nice spot on my way through, signs of dogs, wallabies and fishermen. Currency creek, Ebenezer.

ea684fcbad5ad0c40bc96244a66bbf4e.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

HDM Du Dauphin BD 1998 for Father's Day (belated). Fantastic! So much so that I totally zoned out and forgot to take a picture. Then a Punch x3 which was way young and a total nicotine bomb. BD 2014.

post-7384-143502274855.jpg

• Like 2

I was off work today so I went up to the b&m to hang out with some buddies. Smoked a Lusi MOB JUL 14. Smoking time on the Lusi was right at 3 hours and what a fantastic 3 hours! After the Lusi, I had a Mag 46 GEO ENE 14.

post-5942-0-49787100-1435039338_thumb.jppost-5942-0-07769700-1435039357_thumb.jp

• Like 4

At Churchills in Denver and didn't bring any of my cigars on this trip so did something I haven't done in years, had a NC. Aston VSG; great draw and burn but just strong fresh ground pepper.

41282e2bf7641dd8282101c6bde27476.jpg

• Like 1

Nice weather this past weekend with a nice selection of cigars and beverages

attachicon.gifPunch DC.jpg

Nice Punch DC, paired with an old Pineau de Charentes

attachicon.gifSLR DC.jpg

Saint Luis Rey DC with a Jurançon... Quite nice and left me tipsy :P

attachicon.gifPartagas lusitanias.jpg

Partagas Lusitanias wit some Australian red

attachicon.gifSir Winnie.jpg

A great Sir Winnie to wrap up the weekend, with a drop of Delord 1971 Armagnac. Stuff worth taking time for :party:

4 DCs in 1 weekend! Must've been an awesome weekend