• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had this guy that I picked up from the PV cigar factory last year while doing yard work. Wasn't to bad all in all.post-24900-0-72936600-1435550519_thumb.j

Then this guy tonight with a nice drop of Jameson select ?. Draw was a bit tight but it was tasty! And my old corso enjoyed her cow bone!

post-24900-0-31961200-1435550706_thumb.j

• Like 3

49803759479714f4fcd3b65ec120ede4.jpg9bdf9e120828a57995cfc2e0d64d348b.jpg5737b749a11bb643f81104f5bd265a3d.jpgbb565798c5c3b0c88691a978a2f9bc2b.jpgaa141922f0db7b9b9d3695fcb8214565.jpg

Best cigar I've had all year. Bolivar Distinguido Amazing true bolivar flavors with some extra power and depth. Celebrating a perfect physics exam score, while "educating" the new pledges.

9a7a3f415c3fc59bf8c802977ce91473.jpg

Showing a lot of promise.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

I haven't noticed any other discussion on this post...

The RE band is wrong, isn't it??

I haven't noticed any other discussion on this post...

The RE band is wrong, isn't it??

Wrong in what way? Looks fine to me and appears to match CCW.com

The gold-ish colour and lettering font? Or did they do that special for this China release?

Yes the goldish anilla is for the "Commemorates the 50th Anniversary of Formal Diplomatic Relationship between China and Cuba."

as it stated in ccw.

Its a bit like: Goldfinger - He's the man, the man with the Midas touch

A spider's touch

Such a cold finger....

• Like 1

With the added confidence of today's re-up, I shall blaze another from my box at home! Happy Molinos Monday

Sent from my iPhone

How was it, Jerocco? I too was able to get a box and I'm looking forward to them!

Also, what are you pairing it with? Looks tasty!

Dan

The gold-ish colour and lettering font? Or did they do that special for this China release?

It is suppose to be gold. Pretty cool I think actually!

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Magnum 50

a2b9f7d871e77976694199f3fffdc64e.jpg

hungry.giflove.gif That is literally one of my most coveted cigars and the first time I have seen them posted on this forum since I have been a member. You have to message me if you light one up and let me know what you think!!! Congrats to you!!

A couple years of age. Darker oily wrapper. Now I see what the believers are seeing. This is the first of my second box. The first box I smoked through in six months and still wasn't convinced. If that was a bad box, and this cigar is representative of what it really is, I'll be going deeper.

post-5987-0-03577500-1435605489_thumb.jp

• Like 2

How was it, Jerocco? I too was able to get a box and I'm looking forward to them!

Also, what are you pairing it with? Looks tasty!

Dan

Was fantastic mate. My absolute favourite cigar. I paired it with the iStout (Imperial Stout) from 8 Wired Brewing Co out of NZ.

Put it this way; it was the best Monday night i have had in ages.

Jer

• Like 1

Was fantastic mate. My absolute favourite cigar. I paired it with the iStout (Imperial Stout) from 8 Wired Brewing Co out of NZ.

Put it this way; it was the best Monday night i have had in ages.

Jer

Hard to beat a great cigar with a nice stout!

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 1