• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

cb013f3ad183e874954cf010dac35a5d.jpg

Smoke number 2 today while studying into the night. Thanks again to a very generous BOTL and BossHog for the inspiration haha

Enjoying this sample quite a bit. Looking forward to comparing it to the Sublimes and 520s in the coming days.

• Like 3

So, we started an NC week among friends and I opened mine with a Fuente short story for the drive home.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409023160.801059.jpg

I obviously am no good at sticking to a diet as I'm now enjoying the hell out of a Nov13 farm rolled lonsdale.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409023229.750180.jpg

Hope no money involved for staying off the Island for the week! lost.gif

Hope no money involved for staying off the Island for the week! lost.gif

I took it as a "one a day" kind of deal, so sticking to that will be hard enough for me, but it is a great way to lower the ratio in my stash. I might finally drop below 100:1!

So, we started an NC week among friends and I opened mine with a Fuente short story for the drive home.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409023160.801059.jpg

I obviously am no good at sticking to a diet as I'm now enjoying the hell out of a Nov13 farm rolled lonsdale.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409023229.750180.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Fuente Short Story. When it comes to NCs, I'd say that's possibly one of my favorites. Most CCs I've now had blow it out of the water, but I still think AF Short Story at its best is at least on par with some others...

I'm a big fan of the Fuente Short Story. When it comes to NCs, I'd say that's possibly one of my favorites. Most CCs I've now had still blow it out of the water, but I still think AF Short Story at its best is at least on par with some CCs I've now enjoyed.

Not a bad little cigar at all. I found it tasted just like raisin bran!

Last night A Punch Punch,with the old band,dont know what year it was made, bought seven, three packs,they have the old band! anybody know what year they started the knew band with the punch mag 46 on it? I tell you what this was as perfect as A Punch Punch as I have ever smoked!

Have A Great Day

Last night A Punch Punch,with the old band,dont know what year it was made, bought seven, three packs,they have the old band! anybody know what year they started the knew band with the punch mag 46 on it? I tell you what this was as perfect as A Punch Punch as I have ever smoked!

Have A Great Day

I think the new bands started coming in in '06

62188e89dc2f327ccdd6069b645d0edc.jpg

I was gifted a 66rg monster from a friend. It is a local BM house blend NC. I don't exactly know where the tobacco is from but it smells similar to the 1000 series Padron line. We'll see how the smell compares to the taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

62188e89dc2f327ccdd6069b645d0edc.jpg

I was gifted a 66rg monster from a friend. It is a local BM house blend NC. I don't exactly know where the tobacco is from but it smells similar to the 1000 series Padron line. We'll see how the smell compares to the taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did your neighbor do that resulted in him (or her) sleeping in a tent on the back patio?confused.gif

• Like 1