• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

BTO MAR 13 Sig II....5x5 cardboard....historically I have never had good luck w Sig I, II, III and V.....this cigar was a real roller coaster as far as flavor and performance....I sipped it to make sure it didnt burn too hot.....flavors of Cohiba vanilla, menthol, fresh tobacco, chewy leather and soft wood tones.....med-full in strength.....cigar kept my attention since it was all over the place flavor wise but not necessarily in a good way.....I will revisit these but dont see myself buying any more in the immediate future based on price and overall experience tonight

post-5667-0-69757300-1409103925_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Shared a Culebras with two friends.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409106235.123036.jpg

Always better with three. Leftovers with two and not enough for four!

I preferred the presentation of the older MB/HF version with the foil but the new Hecho a Mano version is a great smoking experience with a couple of years on it and a couple of friends

Always better with three. Leftovers with two and not enough for four!

I preferred the presentation of the older MB/HF version with the foil but the new Hecho a Mano version is a great smoking experience with a couple of years on it and a couple of friends

Never had a chance to try the old ones. These were from 2008 and are one of the few Partagas I enjoy :)

Today, a Trini Robo T

2014-08-26220133_zpsd7064bdd.jpg

Followed by a Boli CE

2014-08-26235418_zpsc06434a0.jpg

Both solid smokes, shame they're discontinued pod.gif /fixt

• Like 4

2b64ce520fa4622c56f9d217c6d9031d.jpg

11 Connie No 1

To be honest, I haven't seen what they hype is all about so hopefully after sitting for a bit this one changes my opinion.

Better than the first. It's only been a few weeks so maybe with more rest they'll get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1