• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 JL #2.....it was ok

13 BTO CoLa.....not a big fan of the size but it was nice for a change of pace, great Cohiba flavors at the start, everything I have experienced w Sig4, 6 and CoRo from this factory.....last 40% of the stick showed its youth w being a little harsh and tannic but if I had a box of these I would have a high level of confidence these would develop into something nicely in time given how it smoked today

post-5667-0-72476000-1408943125_thumb.jp

• Like 2

11 JL #2.....it was ok

13 BTO CoLa.....not a big fan of the size but it was nice for a change of pace, great Cohiba flavors at the start, everything I have experienced w Sig4, 6 and CoRo from this factory.....last 40% of the stick showed its youth w being a little harsh and tannic but if I had a box of these I would have a high level of confidence these would develop into something nicely in time given how it smoked today

Rafael Gonzalez Cigarritos. An uncommon cigar. Very much in the form factor of the Montecristo Joyitas but a much stronger, more pungent little cigar.

Wilkey

And they come in those neat boxes of 50 :)

Dunhill Exclusive Ramón Allones Selección No.11 - late '70s

2014-08-25094122_zpsb67a1ac5.jpg

2014-08-25103152_zps3f3d5a79.jpg

2014-08-25112823_zpse81339fd.jpg

Not a bad Birthday smoke, not bad at all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,next week on the 2nd,I'll be 65!! Damn,wished I knew in the v70's what I know know. I would have bought up multi box's of Cubans in Mexico when they were good and cheap! I would have bought A dozen police Harley Davidsons when I could get them for $800 A piece!!!Oh well,hope you bhave A most excellent week!

This morning A Monte #4,my last one I bought A five pack of A couple years ago.They were way over humidified when I got them,through them in the Cooler and forgot about them until A few months ago,they turned out fantastic,considering!

Have A Great Day!!

Enjoyed a Montecristo Grand Edmundo Edición Limitada 2010 paired with two fingers of Diplomatico Exclusiva Reserva rum.

How are they smoking?