FOH'ers Daily Smoke

'91 ERDM Demi Tasse - outstanding. Followed by a JL Seleccion #5 RE which was also very nice. post-7384-13992558633149.jpg

post-7384-13992558740131.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Finally, nice weather has arrived in the upper Midwest. Kicking off the outdoor smoking season with a brilliant HURR. Several months of slumber has been very good to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a 2013? How are they smoking? I've only had a 2012 but picked up a box of the 2013s recently.

Smoked a 1998 Montecristo Especial #1 after dinner tonight, paired with a bottle of riesling fitting for the arrival of the Californian summer. Espresso, hints of cocoa and some floral notes with a honeyed finish. Reminded me of the Rafael Gonzalez Lonsdale.

1970's Harrod's Knightsbridge sel. no.4

Stunning.

The robes, the grace....STUNNING! ;)

06 Q'dO panatela larga Sa-weet!

IMG_6337.jpg

2010 Crisantos This cigar put out this savory black licorice that grabbed my attention right out of the gate!

IMG_6346.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

• Like 3

Is that a 2013? How are they smoking? I've only had a 2012 but picked up a box of the 2013s recently.

Hey there, it's a 2012. I've got a box of 2013 HURRs but have yet to touch them. But from the looks and feel of them, I think they are going to be very good.

post-15810-13993457669516.jpg

My very first monte PE picked up from schipol airport. The sell singles there! It's very nice! Dark chocolate! Will need to buy some when pres finds the perfect box.

11 HUHC paired with Dr. Pepper 10, because NOTHING says understated sophistication like "DP10." :)

70 degrees and 1mph winds lead to EXACTLY 60 minutes of bliss and watching smoke hover and enjoying this cigar to the fullest!

huhc2.jpg

Had a spectacular Padron 1964 principe maduro while lighting the grill and cooking dinner.

Those suckers are really damned good. World class smoke. It kept me company for almost an hour. Unreal for such a little guy.

I really hope "Rubbing one out" has a different meaning than it does here!!!! Because we can't do that in public here, well I can't......not anymore....

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

Yeah, means the same here too, LOL

I imagined it could have been the aficianado equivalent :)

Wondered if anyone onlist would pick up the subtle humor...