• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

PL Magnificos, certainly so

2014-05-10211733_zps2d6e7b6f.jpg

2 hours later

2014-05-10231328_zpsf51c5dda.jpg

Outstanding smoke......

• Like 1

Cut off the first inches of a pl mc and smoked the rest - an experiment and to fit it to what time was available - paired with a very strong, fresh grinded coffee - worked out very well and will be done again

Choors for the day done, wife and daughter away overnight and I can kick back with the second cigar this sunday: a hu mag 46, two cms in, smoking very nicely - just perfectly strong to match the laphroig I decided for a pair - but have to share my amazement on how inconsistent this box has been. About half way though the box and they have all been smokeable, most very likeable, but most of them different to one another! Feel with frustrated participants of the blind tasting competition

2005 Bolivar Corona Gigante. One of the finest cigars I've ever smoked. Creamy coffee gloriousness with hints of cocoa, chocolate and even the occasional lightning flash of citrus. Amazing.

post-19958-0-88166200-1399832010_thumb.j

• Like 1

Following our traditional Mother's Day brunch of Eggs Benedict and Mimosas my wife asks "Aren't you going to have a cigar?"

Well, of course......

PdP1_zps91214f93.png

'98 PdP No. 1

• Like 1

I have a box of the same, how was it?

Smoked 4-5 out of this box. Excellent. I know lotta say 5+ or more like 7+ yrs for them, but the truth and the fact is that more of us getting hard time to take 'em away lately. Obviously because it is fantastic. Loving them really.

Seems there was something big and Bolivar in the air this weekend!

2004 Bolivar Coronas Gigantes. A fine and noble smoke. A 'big boy' cigar to celebrate the success of a great project that has come off over the last few days. Cheers!

attachicon.gifBolivar CG.jpg

2011 Corona Gigantes
bymybusu.jpg

2008 Bolivar Corona Gigante. One of the finest cigars I've ever smoked. Creamy coffee gloriousness with hints of cocoa, chocolate and even the occasional lightning flash of citrus. Amazing.

• Like 1

Enjoyed a blind tasting cigar from another board.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1399854587.943325.jpg

Yikes! What a wrapper disaster! How'd it smoke?

• Like 1