• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, MasterYotti said:

Where did you get that Cohiba tray? Been looking all over for one!

Bought from a PCC lounge in Hong Kong a few years back. It’s made by Siglo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MasterYotti said:

This looks incredible, have always wanted to try one. What are your thoughts on this cigar?

They are incredible.  One of my absolute favorite regular production cigars, to the point where I had 30 boxes at one point.

Had I known they were going to be unattainable so quickly, I would not have smoked one every single day as my inexpensive alternative to the Siglo VI.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I love them. They are very unique,a bit of a molasses character to them. I was thinking this morning if I had one cigar to smoke you could do a lot worse. But really it's subjective as for what you'll like. The construction on this box I had from 21 has been great and they smoked good from the gate. I have 3 left .

With only 3 left I bet they’re tasty! Thanks for replying. I’ll try to snag a box if they come up here. Trying to expand my knowledge and profile of cigars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 3/18/2023 at 10:57 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

Esmeralda 

BA51C1DD-E77A-4BB4-B8C5-BD5666309560.jpeg.c478af159c95d90a4f767ce3c04eee52.jpeg

Nice, I wished I would have bought a box of these when they were reasonable price.

I am not going to buy them at the ridiculous prices they are at now so I guess I will never smoke one.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gamehawker said:

Nice, I wished I would have bought a box of these when they were reasonable price.

I am not going to buy them at the ridiculous prices they are at now so I guess I will never smoke one.

I will. Love them and still cheaper than Sig VI's. 😁

• Like 3