• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Last night, with Don # 1 and Don # 2 over, enjoyed a PSP QdO Imperiales, and then a gifted LGC MdO No. 2, with just a weeeeeee helping of HC 7 and Coke Zero. A nice night.

everyone's version of weeeeeee is a little different. LOL. Enjoyed the night...thanks for the treats.

08 Cuaba Salomones for a Sunday afternoon....

Off to a great start, wood, earth, nutty, a bit of caramel. Great draw and very pleasurable on the palate. Elegant for such a large ring gauge at 57. An under appreciated marca that flys under the radar. If you have never tried one, worth the foray.

post-5860-13641716997316.jpg

First 3 cigar day in a LOOOOOONG time.

Started off with a Upmann HC and a espresso. These are from the first releases Rob got in stock. TIme has done wonders for this little guy.

Then i smoked the first of my Punch Super Robusto's from my very speacial DIC 07 box that Rob found for me. Stellar stellar cigar from start to finish, nubbed it till my fingers were on fire. These will be a joy to smoke every year for my sons birthday.

Finished off the night with a fantastic RASCC on my buddys porch, last cigar as a group before he moves to Ireland.

Not a bad cigar all day. Fantastic

Pictures on instagram feed @mtlcigarclub

Partagas SC3 EL 2012 – The start was a punch in the face, very strong, after that it mellowed down a bit (but not much). This one had a very open draw and in the last third it suffered from an uneven burn. Very leathery, earthy character and it had quite an aggressive bite to it throughout the entire cigar, a bit harsh even at times. Maybe it was still too young or not the best of its class, it certainly wasn’t my cup of tea.

Just smoking a BRC MUR Aug 12, my first ever FoH order and its absolutely fantastic, they have flown half way around the world and been in the humi about 2 Hours, very very impressed, and looking forward to smoking more when they have had a chance to settle in.

First 3 cigar day in a LOOOOOONG time.

Started off with a Upmann HC and a espresso. These are from the first releases Rob got in stock. TIme has done wonders for this little guy.

Then i smoked the first of my Punch Super Robusto's from my very speacial DIC 07 box that Rob found for me. Stellar stellar cigar from start to finish, nubbed it till my fingers were on fire. These will be a joy to smoke every year for my sons birthday.

Finished off the night with a fantastic RASCC on my buddys porch, last cigar as a group before he moves to Ireland.

Not a bad cigar all day. Fantastic

Pictures on instagram feed @mtlcigarclub

Sounds like a great day Riaz.

Myself a PLPC today from a cab that I am enjoying more and more lately.

Cracked cigar day today for me

First the diplo RE now the cracked RACF I took from the box pass

1992 Partagas Aristocrats. Still very leathery. Then a Punch Sir John that was way too wet, tasted bitter, and had all kinds of burn issues. Should have let it rest 30days, as I usually do.

post-7384-13642858534677.jpg

post-7384-13642858658212.jpg